Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default New Area Speculation Thread

Hello!!! I decided to put together a speculation thread for the new areas (Sorry if this has already been posted by someone else!!!)

Here's how it'll work, you reply below what you think the new areas will be like! (These must be your own words, dont rip them off of someone else) I will put your ideas in your own spoiler below!

Here's My Example:
    Spoiler: show
    Silver Hills: I believe Silver Hills will be snowy like Snowhill, but not as bustling. I heard a rumor a very long time ago that the Capitol of Silver Hills will be called Pillarstone, which was described as a large city with a slow sloping hill in the middle...

Lavender Coast: Lavender Coast is like a more serene version of Seaside. Sugarsand, water as clear as crystals, and alot less population. There will be very few houses in the "downtown" area, and scattered groves of pines on the outskirts...

Sunstone Valley: Home of countless dwarves. The sun is brudal in this very harsh desert. There are ruins and pyramids scattered around. The main population center will be a very small, old western-like town. This land was made for dwarves, but not for humans...

Black Forest: Home of the exiled... Eerie mist obscures view, red eyes peer out of almost every hole. Very small camps are sparsely found. There is no population center... This land is said to make Briarwood and Blackspore COMBINED look like a play park...

Hoped you liked my speculation!!! Be sure to post yours below!!!
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Area Speculation Thread

I agree with what you have, but when I picture Lavender coast I picture flowers everywhere hint the name "Lavender"
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Default Re: New Area Speculation Thread

That could be a possibility, but its said to be named after Princess Lavender... (Princess Lavender=Darkthorne's real name)
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence