Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 My Version Of The Gloam And Gleam Counsel Story

Hello everyone, jeris m belief on the Gloam and Gleam Councel story that can be found in Memorial Caverns.

The Gleam Counsel stood strong against any others, none that ever showed there face. Never warning any of their people about the many other counsels. A group of their people found ouy, and on a quest to get rid of them all, formed the Gloam Counsel. Many were angered, but did nothing about it. To form the first conquest, the Gloam Counsel formed a force field that blinded all. Some made it st te blinding and destoryed their force field, but while the people were minions of the Gloam Counsel, they destroyed all the land. The humans stayed trying to bring back the land while the pixies fled under the ground. The Gloam Counsel made on last thing to mid wash them of what happened, then perished. Centuries later the pixies were driven from the ground by changelings and other creatures of the dark, and Ayani, Princess of the Pixies, came out. Seeing the desert like land that was completely deserted she began to cry. As she cried pixie dust fell from her wings, bringing life back to the land. Rivers formed from her tears and pixies began using their pixie dust to bring life back. Decades later Ayani died when her father was sent to battle and never came back. She left a seed that grew the world tree, but her sister Darkthorne stole a piece and made her own in Briarwood. Darkthorne lived on, but Ayani didn't. he Gloam Counsel is said to have contact with Darkthorne yet, waiting for the next attack on the world. Until then, may Ayani rest in peace and all the other brave souls. The end.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Version Of The Gloam And Gleam Counsel Story

o.o Nice, but uhh... What about Princess Lavender and Queen Valerian...?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Well, didn't you read the story in Free Realms? Princess Lavender is Darkthorne! Princess Lavender became Darkthorne after the exile of her and the Chugawugs. Queen Valerian isn't metioned because well, she don't mean much to the story line.

If any one else wants to say anything about the story feel free!
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

kamwhite is offline Newbie Explorer

Can anyone help me interpret the poem La Belle Dame Sans Merci.

Maxprodata Maxprodata

Sorry never heard of that poem. I interperet alot of Free Realms things though,
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Keep posting while I think of myths and scry tales about places in Free Realms and how to interperet Free Realms stories and peoples' stories.