Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 my Heartseed theory

As you venture into memorial caverns in the history section you eventually see the Heartseed. But.... something doesn't look right.It looks like the heartseed has been cut in half! also in Briarheart there is a tree that looks just like the one in sanctuary! I think someone went down into memorial caverns, cut the Heartseed in half and planted it in Briarheart!!!!! This might not be true. But Briarwood is a misterious place and its not much of a coincidence when the Heartseed looks cut in half and there is a replica of the tree in Briarwood.
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: my Heartseed theory

interesting theory... I haven't seen the tree, can someone get a picture?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu99 View Post
    As you venture into memorial caverns in the history section you eventually see the Heartseed. But.... something doesn't look right.It looks like the heartseed has been cut in half! also in Briarheart there is a tree that looks just like the one in sanctuary! I think someone went down into memorial caverns, cut the Heartseed in half and planted it in Briarheart!!!!! This might not be true. But Briarwood is a misterious place and its not much of a coincidence when the Heartseed looks cut in half and there is a replica of the tree in Briarwood.
    Darkthorne took half of it and grew Briarheart Palace.

The other half was used to grow the Royal Palace.

I see...
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Actually, when Princess Lavander was blamed for her parents' deaths, she was exiled. She decided to take half the heartseed to plant a palace in brarwood. Eventually, whe wugachug guards go with her; some become bandits, and some go to their homeland. The wugachugs were also exiled from Sactuary. Lanvander took half the hearseed to have something that reminded her of home. As you complete the Chapter I Quest series, you will go in the castle and find that it looks exactly the same (except for the colors and plant kinds). It is really amazing how the history of free realms is put together!

I just clicked "Yes, I accept!" and "Thanks!". I'm afraid I didn't read the story!

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Aww i see. Its great history lesson in a fun way! lol

Eeurgh! my history teachers a living nightmare

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    Actually, when Princess Lavander was blamed for her parents' deaths, she was exiled. She decided to take half the heartseed to plant a palace in brarwood. Eventually, whe wugachug guards go with her; some become bandits, and some go to their homeland. The wugachugs were also exiled from Sactuary. Lanvander took half the hearseed to have something that reminded her of home. As you complete the Chapter I Quest series, you will go in the castle and find that it looks exactly the same (except for the colors and plant kinds). It is really amazing how the history of free realms is put together!
    If Darkthorne isn't princess Lavender.... then, WHO THE HECK IS DARKTHORNE?! (don't say once a student druid and i know she is a sister of Ayani) and I need more info on Ayani
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

Great Theory!!!
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast