Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Merry Vale Conspiracy

We all knew something was going on, right? I just found some stuff that maybe you know about and maybe you don't. First thing I spotted was a fairy hiding in the weeds by one of the camps. To me, they looked like a spy. I went to the other two camps and sure enough, there were two more fairy spies! I next noticed that there was a fairy going around the Merry Vale circle named Liana. Same name as Liana the Illusionist. I followed her and I noticed she was checking in with the spies. She asked how they were doing, and they answered differently based on the camp. She told them to keep everyone happy. We know about the cotton candy, right? If not, here is the story behind the cotton candy: they feed it to unhappy people and it makes them happy. They suspect nothing. They want you to eat it for the show too. I think the rainbow transports people to the Den of Secrets where they are turned into a shambler or put in a cage, but no one really knows about the rainbow (I don't think). I did a quest that I saw I hadn't done yet in hopes of finding more. I did. It told you to defeat Mayor McFairy in Den of Secrets! That proves he is in on it! I beat him and then went on to Liana. I defeated her and "destroyed her crystal". However, while the quest guy says I'd beaten Liana and the children are returning to their families, I noticed the fairy Liana was still checking with her spies and the people were still under the cotton candy's control. One other thing, in one of the quests in the quest line, it leads you to where you find a scarf at the entrance of the Den of Secrets and Liana (the normal looking fairy) pops up and says something like, "Oh, there? You don't need to go in there." The only thing that didn't add up was Mayor McFairy and Liana the Illusionist's sizes compared to them outside of the battle. But, if Liana is an illusionist, the way they look outside of the battle could be an illusion, couldn't it? Anyway, hope you like this find. Add anything else you guys have found, please! I am extremely curious! SPY!!!.JPGMayor McFairy.JPGLiana.JPGLiana Illusionist.JPG

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Merry Vale Conspiracy

wow i did not know that im going to do that quest, say where is it? o.o?

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Lol Nice find! I never thought about the names of computer characters and I never followed them

Quote Originally Posted by bunny girl View Post
    wow i did not know that im going to do that quest, say where is it? o.o?
    I am not sure the name, but it is from Wugamump or something like that. The crying Chugawug at the camp.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Benny Darklight is offline Amateur Gamer

@.@ Now I see why people only go there during Valentine's Day...
    IGN:
    Benny Darklight
    Colton Fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Darklight View Post
    @.@ Now I see why people only go there during Valentine's Day...
    You got it.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Ahh, I love how Merry Vale is such a good sugar-coated brewing evil...
    Good thing I don't like cotton candy. xD

[QUOTE=Kelvin64;796003]Ahh, I love how Merry Vale is such a good sugar-coated brewing evil...
    Good thing I don't like cotton candy. xD[/QU
    O_O I sort of like cotton candy. Too bad for me... but I am on to them, so no problem.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Cotton candy is not evil; it's being used!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Very interesting find. xP I'll think about trying that quest myself...
    hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast