Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Medusa

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Medusa

Heya guys,
    I would think it would be cool to have a Mythological Kingdom with Medusa as the leader in FREE REALMS!!
    Sounds cool right?

Default Re: Medusa

sounds ok but i dont no where it would pop up in the game as a location.and i dont know about you but i enjoy traveling in free realms and im rather looking forward to going through and exploring new harsh climate filled with raw land that hasnt been touched.i wou;d think it would be cool if it was deep in some desert in sunstone though.maybe with a new job like spartan to come with it since a good amount of cool enough myths come from the greek.well as far as i know.btw i think that would be even cooler if they added a function that lets players team up in combat jobs and have it be like an actual war between us and medusa.but i would like there not to be ranks when theres rank it just encourages bullying against noobs.and i know a lot of us have done it once or twice even i have.i really think abilities should come toat the moment theres almost no difference between warrior and ninja.

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Sounds okay, that should be in a deep dark place! Like that one place that's coming soon that's called like "Black Forest" I think that's what it's called...
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Maybe they would make the ranks higher.. x]
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

No, that would not be cool at all. Free Realms is not the place for Medusa. It sounds more like something from Wizard101.

i agree partially with kelvin. i although think it would make a nice place to be if sunstone valley has a huge desert it could be in the center. why not make a bit of greek theme in it. an add a job like spartan. it would in my opinion make traveling through a huge desert worth while for those people who dont like warping.it would also add a bit of the fun to adventurer job.theres not really much to explore after you get the coins and key chests.

LeeSumma is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    No, that would not be cool at all. Free Realms is not the place for Medusa. It sounds more like something from Wizard101.
    I agree with you