Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Tech Geargrinder
  • 1 Post By bnbnbnbn34299
  • 3 Post By Tech Geargrinder
  • 2 Post By Holly Pearlwing

Title: The Lesser Pieces of Lore, Are They Bigger?

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Lesser Pieces of Lore, Are They Bigger?

So before I start here I would like to state that a lot of what I'm building on here and how I look at lore and such is inspired by Bananaking. I never really knew this guy well, but I looked at some older threads about lore he had made. And I soon realized the guy was a real genius when it came to Free Realms lore and predictions. One prediction was the fairly cultists being involved with the Gloam, and this turned out true. So without further ado, I present my thread designed to investigate the lesser investigated pieces of lore.

The big thing I wanna research on this thread are the Gloam Agents. These guys aren't hinted at that much, but I think they might take more of a role then we believe. I have on theory involving the sunstone comic, however I need some screen shots to support it. Ill edit these in when I get the chance. In the mean time please feel free to help me with my investigation.
    Tommy0327, Aradune and ashfr like this.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: The Lesser Pieces of Lore, Are They Bigger?

I'll help you out
    Ill edit my post whenever i find something

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

I've thought for a long time that the werewolves come from the Black Forest. My biggest piece of evidence is that there is no obvious place near their camp that they could live in, unlike the vampires. I don't have much more than that, but it might just be true.
    Aradune likes this.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok, I seriously need to get to more work on this thread soon. But I do want to say something about one piece of lore here. East of Sunstone Valley is an area depicted by gray clouds on the map. I have noticed some people have been stating that this is Glimmerdeep. For those who don't know, what irked me the most with Sunstone Valley were things like Glimmerdeep. It's simply as this, Soe gave us a zone. But Soe gave us little to no lore. There are COUNTLESS little references to things that are implied to be important. But Soe doesn't give us any more information then this. Now I understand these are likely to be revealed in time. But the lack of lore in Sunstone was rather silly. Now back on topic, Glimmerdeep is likely the most referenced of these little fragments of lore. Sunstone Valley robgoblins refer to Glimmerdeep as a once Robgoblin heaven, until either something went wrong or it was lost. No other info about Glimmerdeep OR it's history is given. I would like to state here that I have been to the "gray cloud area" like others have. I investigated what I found in there a fair amount and I found VERY FEW signs that it could be Glimmerdeep. The only possible sign was the abundance of crystals, which hint to something else more.

I am almost positive that this area is not the Glimmerdeep that is referred to. You might ask why. The answer is very simply, the OOB parts of this area refer much more to ROCKLAR culture then they do to ROBGOBLIN culture. We have had even less information about the Rocklar and their history then we have had about Glimmerdeep. The houses are carved out of a small hollow in the ground and are made of what appears to be sandstone and clay. What's more, crystals scatter the area. My personal theory on how this area is implemented into the game is rather simply as well. The Dwarves of Sunstone Valley are extremely dependent on power crystals. I assume in this future expansion they need more and are running out. They likely cross the river and discover large amounts of power crystals. And of course the native Rocklar, who tend to have crystals on them, probably aren't thrilled about them being in their land. And then it goes from there.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah I'd also like to know where the heck that magic land full of rainbows supposedly to be called "Pony Vale" comes into play.
    Tommy0327 and Aradune like this.