Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jhae is offline Explorer

Default Gloam Counsel: Plausible for Chapter 2? My Theories Written for you to Read.

Hello everyone, I've been doing a lot of thinking (and adventuring) after reading a few threads here. Two threads in particular I'll be focusing on ( Sancastle or Scandal? by TheBananaKing and The Mistery of Seaside Rock by Janex)

First I want to do a short discussion of the Seaside rock face.
    I think we all know that the rock in the picture looks like a finger pointing at something and now Janex brought our attention to the face on the other side of it, my point is, what if that's the reason the rock looks like a pointing finger, it was leading us to the direction of the face, like a possible clue to Chapter 2. A lot of you may think that it's just a bunch of random texture placement SOE did to make it rock like, maybe you're right. It's just one of those things that we'll have to wait on.

Secondly, I have a very long discussion about the Merry Vale sandcastle.
    As pointed out by TBK, the sandcastle is in fact a replica of the Merry Vale Ever Rainbow Island. But if you also notice that the replicated sandcastle isn't just on the beach, it's also in many, if not all the battles in Seaside (I don't think it's in the Cray Cavern though). Now after discovering this I started wondering if SOE just needed a sandcastle and what better one to put in the game than the Ever Rainbow, but what if SOE stuck this little easter egg in the game to grab attention to Merry Vale. A lot of the members who have taken part in the quest line in Merry Vale know that in the end the Mayor turned out to be evil alongside with his involving the Ever Rainbow in the dark plan he created. What if this sandcastle is supposed to grab even more of our attention to Merry Vale, more than what this quest brought.

Also on in the same thread (Yes I read all 46 pages LOL), TBK discovered the graffiti on the side of the Cafe in Seaside Village (located HERE) Clearly painted on the side is an octopus (same as in the sand on the beach), a boat, and an arrow pointing to the sun and a big tree. As for the octopus, I am clueless, but for the boat, sun, and tree, I thought of something. Everyone figured the drawing referred to Sanctuary, but what I'm wondering is, what if isn't referring to Sanctuary, what if maybe, just maybe, it's referring to Blackspore. I started wondering this after studying the Blackspore logo (a big dead tree) and after roaming around in Blackspore and noticing the dock where it seems a ferry used to run (Mucklewhumps Ferry to be exact). We all know that Blackspore used to be a beautiful and happy place before the Gloam took over and the catalyst happened, so what if that's what it's referring to, the happier times in Blackspore, before all the darkness happened. Some of you probably are thinking what if it's just graffiti SOE stuck in there for fun? Once again you could be right, and once again it could be a clue. Yet another thing we'll have to wait on. It's a long shot I know, but what if.

Finally, I want to shortly cover the dungeons. Two in particular, the Shrouded Glade dungeon and the Greenwood Forest dungeon.
    The Shrouded Glade dungeon has been empty pretty much since Free Realms started. What if maybe on in the game, when (if) they open new areas this dungeon will be opened too, maybe as a piece of Chapter 2 (if it's connected with the new lands) and that's why it's stood empty all this time. And finally, the Greenwood Forest dungeon, this is a new one (or at least for me it is) I just noticed, it's located right around the corner from Isabella and Carson's campsite. It's a pretty weird dungeon (no screenshot sorry ) It has all these weird tree's around it, not just any ole tree, but Blackspore like tree's. Why tree's like this would be in the middle of some place a pretty good distance from Blackspore, I don't know, unless it's being prepared to hold some extremely dark magic (Gloam magic anyone?) I'm not for sure, for all I know it could be just a regular ole battling ground, or it could be the site of some bad magic. Yet another thing we have to wait for.

My conclusion is what if all these "clues", if they really are clues and not just SOE extra's , leads us back to the darker days of Sacred Grove, back when Gloam and Gleam were fighting against one another for control, back when elves actually existed in Snowhill, back when Blackspore was a wonderful land, back before the catalyst happened. Unfortunately, I once again have to say it's something we'll have to wait to find out.

Hope y'all enjoyed reading (even if you didn't read all of it, I hope you enjoyed a little of it lol). Thanks for stopping by

Jhae (Josie Faithwood)

Aurorette is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Gloam Counsel: Plausible for Chapter 2? My Theories Written for you to Read.

Wow. This is all very interesting, and well thought out. Everything you wrote has its possibilities... I hope its all true! Great finds. =)

~Auro

jhae is offline Explorer

Default Re: Gloam Counsel: Plausible for Chapter 2? My Theories Written for you to Read.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorette View Post
    Wow. This is all very interesting, and well thought out. Everything you wrote has its possibilities... I hope its all true! Great finds. =)

~Auro
    Thank you

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

I really think Gloam is gonna come it could be chapter 2 where the Gloam stuff takes its toll but it might not be who knows maybe we have to go through i really long line of different chapter quests then the Gloam stuff starts happening in the big ending chapter quest.
    There are also a few mysteries we haven't talked about including:
    Who in the world is Geoffreys master? (i know a bit of an obvious question to talk about)
    What does the oracles (or the rose that knows) prophecy mean?
    What do all these little strange things mean any way?

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

I LOVE IT. I CANT WAIT until Chapter 2 comes out!!!!!!!! Just chapter 1 is thrilling. Chapter 2 is probably.. epic. I bet wed have to stop the gloam council (and hopefully get more then a shirt... i mean we SAVED THE QUEENS LIFE AND STOPPED FR FORM BECOMING EVIL and what do we get? a shirt. LOL)
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Not just a shirt but the royal talbert of the queens guard everyone who has completed chapter 1 is an honorary member of the royal guard a ready made army to fight the evil when it tries to return to the realms

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Hey I wrote a small blog on my page and in the myths section because of the questions also who was in the Gleam and Gloam council's

alex009tlc is offline Explorer

geoffrey at the end of the end of the chapter 1 mentioned something about him and the gloam council.......and his master........................................................... ....plus lets dont forget the zargolut esence quest from briarwood...................that thing is sure a spirit of the gloam...(see the tcg card zargolut esence)

Tiffany Darkhoop is offline Amateur Gamer

Okay.. I may have missed something, So I completed the chapter one quests (which the end I didn't NOT see coming) Is there a set of Chapter Two quests also?? If so.. where can I find them??
    I love you Toxicccc Candys (As a really good friend) and I know that you quit, but you will always be in my heart <3

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

This is a good theories
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast