Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Gather Weary Travelers and let me tell you a tale..

Gather Weary Travelers and allow me to tell you a tale....

In the begining there were the Elemental Realms The Water Realm,The Air Realm,The Earth Realm,The Fire Realm,The Life Realm,The Light Realm and the Shadow Realm or the Chaos Realm.

The Realms are constantly at war and are always trying to get an upper hand on each other though,The Gleam Council pleaded with the Realms to spare us the constant conflict and the Realms reluctantly the Realms agreed to not begin to cause Realm Rifts or the tears within the wall that seperates us from them though after a while they began to grow tired of our truce though well get to that later.

Lets get to the story of the Gleam and Gloam councils shall we?Well the Gleam Council were the combined ambassadors and leaders to lead the Freerealms,the area free of the Elemental struggle during their reign they were able to continue peace though little di they know that in secrecy a darker side of the council The Gloam council worked against the Gleam and supported the Realm of Chaos- Or at least thats what they tell us... be quiet and listen to the story Trey.Now where was I oh yes the Gloam Council they were already coming up with a way to make the ultimate Realm Rift or as they put it in the textbooks "The Unbinding" this was a "failed" attempt to make a large Realm Rift to the Shadow Realm where the beasts of Shadow and Chaos woul run wild attacking anything alive while teachers and historians call it the worst disaster we've ever had
    I say we were lucky it was a failure-----even though we had to seal ourselves off from our good friends the Elves.

So children im sure you've heard of how Ayani breathed life back into the world after the Unbinding well let me tell you now that the Gloam and Gleam councils are gone the Elemental Realms were now getting anxious to capture this new land for themselves while they have held off for now we have been noticing strange movements in the sky and with the arrival of the Blade of Awe the Realm of Light's most powerful weapon here
    its starting to show signs of a possible rift occurence But the warriors will beat them back into the Realms right? Austin its the Warrior Corps versus the forces of nature I think it will take much more than some people with weapons and armor to push back an invasion. Oh be quiet Trey.
    both of you be quiet Austin,we will just have to wait and see okay.

-Garret Rubyspear,The late Grandfather of Trey,Austin and Megan Rubyspear and famed
    storyteller of Sacred Grove telling his grandsons about the Realms.

Last edited by kylar10; 05-14-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Gather Weary Travelers and let me tell you a tale..

Ahaha, I like it. Did you come up with this on your own or did you gather this information from the Realms itself?
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Yah actually some of it is actually Free realms lore though modified by me and with my characters
    and by that i mean the part of The Gleam and Gloam councils The Unbinding and Ayani are Freerealms lore
    The parts about the Realm Rift and the elemental rifts and The Gloam's attempt at the Realm Rift are from me
    Th Blade of Awe is Artix Entertainment
    Last edited by kylar10; 06-17-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Wow i Was expecting more people to see this....