Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 Freerealms Story Line (SPOILER ALERT)

This is the story line for those who are confused. (SPOILER ALERT)
    A long time ago, everyone lived in harmony. There was a lead council, the gleam council.l they were in charge of making everyone happy, to make peace. But in the gleam council there was a secret group of power-seekers, the gloam council. They held secret meetings to take over the world, and they were going to using an ancient artifact (sorry i cant remember the name ). The artifact bound all magic to it (everything had magic in it) so basically, they were going to control everything. The gleam council heard of this at the last minute, and they quickly made a plan to save the world- but they were going tro die. You see, the unleashing of the magic would make a huge, destructive 'shock wave' of magic, destroying everything in its path. Including them. The humans sailed away, the elves erected a crystal barrier, the dwarves dug into the mountains, and the pixies went underground. The gleam council finally took out the artifact; this was called the Unbinding. All the magic pilled up in blackspore, leaving chatistrophic results.
    For years, the pixies made an underground city. (which is now the memorial caverns)They never believed life will ever come again to the above, until the changelings came. Ayani, a pixie, ventured out to the above and saw nothing. She remembered the green grass, the bixies, the trees. and she cried. She cried for so long her tears became lakes, the lakes beame rivers, and the rivers ocean. She nourished the plants back to life, and soon everyone came back (except the elves ). Ayani bacame queen, and she had 2 kids, Lavender and Valerian
    When Ayani died, she left behind the heart seed, It grew and grew and grew, and it turned out into a HUGE tree. Lavender was supposed to be the queen (ruling from the tree), but Geoffry framed her and the Chugawugs for murdering Ayani. She was so upset, she cut the heart seed in half and went to Briarwood, which was the most deserted place because it was so creepy. The chugawugs followed her, because they were framed to. She planted the other half of the heart seed in the most seluded place, and she went by Darkthorne.
    Valerian bacame queen, and she was peacefull until Geoffry tried to poison her, just like he did with Ayani. People started to feel guilty, because Darkthorne (LAvender) was supposed to be Queen, but she was framed. She really is a nice person.

There ya have it, the history of Sacred Grove. Please tell me something i forgot, i would greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by Amber Oakstone; 03-17-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Default Re: Freerealms Story Line (SPOILER ALERT)

sorry for typos. but i was going to say that you will find everything in the memorial caverns and Chapter 1. I CANT WAIT UNTIL CHAPTER 2 COMES OUT! and i will appreciate it if someone tells me something i forgot.
    Last edited by Amber Oakstone; 03-17-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Awesome!Also lavender went to briarwood not blackspore.

oh thats what I meant thanks
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1