Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Alchemerist is offline Newbie Explorer

Default The Endless Underground Ocean

I found this when I peeked through the walls of "Darvon's Hook" in memorial caverns. I also glitchted to it when I jumped off a launchpad into a cliff in seaside. Apparently, it's only limited to be near water, because when I accidentaly fell through the cliffs next to the Briar Maze, I just kept falling through the air.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "But I don't want to go among mad people,"Alice remarked. "Oh you can't help that,"said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."

edgar151 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: The Endless Underground Ocean

Yeah thats what happened to me, so many glitches and bugs in FR
    The Heart Of Free Realms, Sanctuary!
    Free Realms launched on the PS3!

Alchemerist is offline Newbie Explorer

I just noticed this and although it's completely unrelated to the post, I still think that this is pretty creepy. I looked at the time that I posted this, and it was 11:11. See, I think that ever since my mom did this thing before I was born (the date between this group activity was organized so that the date, the year, and the time all added up to 11), she started this family "curse" that was passed on to me. Almost EVERY DAY, I see something that has to do with 11:11. Sometimes it's game scores, "Best By" dates...but it's usually the time. I've gotten really sick of this happening over a good portion of my life. If anybody else has had this experience, leave a message at my page.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people,"Alice remarked. "Oh you can't help that,"said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."

Blizzardkill is offline Explorer

I fell through a lot but mostly because im trying
    I said if you wont save me, PLEASE don't waste my time