Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Elves In Free Realms? *Topic Changed*

Hey, guys. Torak Lin here and I have something to share with you today. SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) might add some new places to the game, as it has been a while since the game has started.

New places means new quests, and new quests means new quest givers and NPCs. I think SOE will add a new race; a wild guess from mine will be the Elf.

Nobody has seen Elves in Free Realms until now, I guess. But I have some evidence which shows that the Elf might be a new race in Free Realms.

First of all, we'll start from Memorial Caverns. One of the murals mentions about the Elves. Here's the picture.

As you can see, the Elves DID build the Crystal Barrier and lived far behind it, probably because they didn't want to let anyone know their whereabouts.

Here's a picture of the Crystal Barrier in Snowhill.

And there's an Elf or a Dwarf (cannot be a Pixie since he doesn't have wings) called Silversnow standing in front of the Crystal Barrier.

He tells you that he's waiting for the Elves to return.

So this picture explains that the Elves live behind the Crystal Barrier. I think they will be mentioned in Chapter 2 quest line but who knows? Only time will be able to tell...

Thanks for your time, that's all about it. Let me know how you feel about the Elves, and it would be great if you find some more evidence.

Updated: I changed the topic. Therefore, please review the whole thread again. Thanks for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Torak Lin; 07-04-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Changed Topic
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A New Playable Race In Free Realms?

How do you know that a new race is coming out?

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by lolaya View Post
    How do you know that a new race is coming out?
    It's just a wild guess, I don't know. That's why I said 'might' instead of 'will'. I'm bored with Human and Pixie races.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Oh! Interesting.. I remember reading that story in memorial caverns but didn't really think about it.. Well, at least if the elves wouldn't come as a playable race, I'd be expecting that when the new areas open, the chrystal barrier will come down and at that spot could be entrace to the silver hills or something and we'll get to meet the elves living there..

lil styles01 is offline Banned

well.... you do know these are all made up quests right? they make these all up and back them up with support, they cant say something is in snowhill if it really isnt, so they probably made this quest before they made that or after and got lucky

Shelby Goldcharm is offline Amateur Gamer

If the elves do become a playable race i would love to be one. They're kool ^.^
    Proud member of Black-fu
    And i <3CANADA
    (even tho i'm not canadian)
    I <3 This Crossover Couple

Quote Originally Posted by Julissa L. View Post
    Oh! Interesting.. I remember reading that story in memorial caverns but didn't really think about it.. Well, at least if the elves wouldn't come as a playable race, I'd be expecting that when the new areas open, the chrystal barrier will come down and at that spot could be entrace to the silver hills or something and we'll get to meet the elves living there..
    I thought the same way, too. I want to see how the Elves managed to live.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Yes.. this is extremely interesting. I think you may have connected the dots so to speak.. this would be great!!! Thanks for sharing!

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

I wonder what the elves would look like. From all the books I have read and all of the movies I have seen, elves were like humans, but were far more graceful and majestic. They also have pointed ears and slanted eyebrows. They were divine or semi-divine, and were immortal. I hope that is how they are, but who knows. Some depict elves as minuscule creatures, almost like fairies. I do not know if they will come out with new playable races, since there would probably be many player demanding that they have the option to become the new race, and humans sure can't become pixies,or vice versa.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Hmm....Very interesing...I'm pretty sure that Silverstone is an elf, since he is not human, nor pixie, nor dwarf, and yet...He resembels each.....Wow! This made me thinking.....Is SilverHills really going to be the Land of the elves?...The Crystal barrier IS the opening to Silverhills, and if the Storyline is right, when SilverHills opens up, you will see a heck of alot of elves.....Kind of How Wugachug is mostly Chugawug, Shrouded Glade is mostly pixie, and.....Blackspore is mostly Ghosts......Well, i guess only time will tell....

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast