Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    crystal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Is Briarwood sad?

In Briarheart ment to be sad? The music sounds sad and scary. So if you know why or think you know plz comment!

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is Briarwood sad?

I Belive That Brair Wood Is Suppose To Be scary Because There Are Spikes And Spidders Stuff like that

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

I dont really think briarwood is supposed to be sad. BriarHEART might be sad, but that's because lady darkthorne in the tree castle was falsely accused of poisoning family members and was exiled to briaheart. Actually, if you turn off the music in game and just listen to the creatures, briarwood sounds very much alive, thriving, and happy. It might seem sad, but really it's just mysterious and unique. That's what makes it my favorite place in FR.

Insider since August 1, 2010

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

i think its sappoused to be mabey i usally go there so i should know
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

I do believe that Briarwood is actually more or less a demonic area (And by demonic, I actually mean the plants looking much like the Oni from Japanese Mythology.), and is a place where many "traps" exist. So it is more or less a tormenting place than a sad region.

(Here's a music that explains what I am saying... err, more or less, anyway.

)

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

nice vid dude
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

It might be, but I personally think it's pretty in a kinda darkish way... the water is pink (if i'm not correct correct me) and it's not filled with swampy water like blackspore... well I think it kinda contrasts from Blackspore a lot o_o

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Benny Darklight is offline Amateur Gamer

It is neither, it is an outcast, placed for turture and evil, but inside, it is a beautiful land, that was corrupted. Now it holds torture, and it needs help, but no one will listen too it, so it is destined to a life of torture, and pure nothingness, untl it corrupts it self, and emplodes.

Aurorette is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Darklight View Post
    It is neither, it is an outcast, placed for turture and evil, but inside, it is a beautiful land, that was corrupted. Now it holds torture, and it needs help, but no one will listen too it, so it is destined to a life of torture, and pure nothingness, untl it corrupts it self, and emplodes.
    That's one way to put it. But was Briarwood ever something beautiful? Maybe they needed somewhere to keep all the monsters that roamed the land, to keep the other lands safe, so the Chugs keep them locked in Briarwood? Who knows?

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

I dont really think briarwood is supposed to be sad. BriarHEART might be sad, but that's because lady darkthorne in the tree castle was falsely accused of poisoning family members and was exiled to briaheart. Actually, if you turn off the music in game and just listen to the creatures, briarwood sounds very much alive, thriving, and happy. It might seem sad, but really it's just mysterious and unique. That's what makes it my favorite place in FR.
    I agree with Ala (new nickname) up above
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast