Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Leightona is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Briarwood is meant for something royal. I know it.

I don't know if this has already been said, but I think Briarwood has something to do with royalty. Maybe there's a royalty of Free Realms? All the guards and such just remind me of castles and kings.

I'm really sorry if it's true or not and I just don't know my Free Realm facts. But I really do think back then there was maybe a royalty of Free Realms. I'm pretty sure somebody else has thought of this before, hm?

StereoRemix is offline Explorer

Default Re: Briarwood is meant for something royal. I know it.

Yes, Briarwood is the home of Darkthorne. Did you do the quest line? I don't wanna spoil it x]

Joshi5432 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Briarwood is meant for something royal. I know it.

There is a royalty in Free Realms!!! Ever seen the palace carved out of a huge tree in the middle of Sanctuary??? That's where the present ruler Queen Valerian lives. If you want to know more about this, explore the area between Greenwood Forest and Lavender Coast Crossing until you find a Royal Courier pixie. Keep doing the quest line he starts (you'll even gain access to the inside of the palace!) And have you ever been in Sanctuary's Memorial Caverns? You'll find a lot more about the history of Sacred Grove there.