Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 The Black Hollow Collection: The Secret Of Sun Stone Valley

Millions of years back before our time when Egypt stood tall with pyramids, Sun Stone Valley had one secret. It wasn't until two years ago an unfortunate soul came accross that secret. News papers all over were filled with things saying about a myth in Sun Stone. Some one named Kat snuck past the elemental guardians of Sun Stone Valley and entered the deep and lonesome place. Kat brought nothing with her thinking it would be ok. But after a few miles she began getting weary and thirsty. She stopped at what looked to be a river, but when she got near to it, it turned blacker than night. Kat travelled on trying to find water and shelter, but it began to rain. She hid under a large leaf, sitting with tears in her eyes. The winds maybe mournful noises as they blew the wettening sand around. Kat was able to build a large sand castle from the sand big enough to keep her safe, and she filled her canteen with the pouring rain. The next day everything was dry and dusty again. The sand castle she built fell down. Kat was back to phase one. Suddenly howls as shrill as sirens filled the air. They came so clear to her as if saying "Your time is up." Kat fell to her knees crying as sand storm wolves gathered around her. Many years later rescuers found out about her disappearence and came looking for her. They found her dead. Buried half way in sand under a newly growing willow tree. Kat's family cried and cried, but this wasn't over. One rescuer said they would stay to look for cause of death. If you thought the wolves ate Kat alive you guessed wrong. That very night long ago she fell into the sand. The wolves ran around in circles. Sand started flying into the air as if they were weightless. Such sand made a vortex in which sucked her down. Erosion soon brought her body up to surface again. The recuer learned the same lesson. He also learned that no one can rescue themself from... Sand Stone Tunnel. All travellers are warned not to go into Sun Stone Valley. They even blocked it off so only people that break the glitch can get in. Never try it yourself if you enjoy life. Never make the same mistake as Kat.
    Last edited by Dark Satin; 11-30-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Black Hollow Collection: The Secret Of Sun Stone Valley

Sunstone Valley is coming out soon, so we can ptove this stuff. I know i will.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

ROFL How do you prove a child's tale? XD Right...? EEK! I won't go to sunstone.... It might be true O.O XD
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

She may not be a "child" she could be a teenager or in her twenties. I can tell you one thing: I saw this picture of a beautiful horse head waterfall that's in sunstone valley. Do you think its magical??
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Ummmmm i don't think i believe this. Though there certainly is something strange about Sunstone Valley (i've been in a Sunstone Valley lot). I wonder what it really is.