Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Adventures This is your page!!!

Hey guys i dont know about you but im a born free realms adventurer. Meaning i kicked the ban wizard in this nuts, got scared, ran back to my small wilds house, boarded everything up (even the windows), and left my bet friend light striferhand to die outside. Ahhhhh good times lol. Anyway................ Why dont we all post our adventures here. lol

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures This is your page!!!

So many trips oob. Lavender Coast is my favorite place to go, and easy to get to if you know how. Got to love the haunted dojo also. The one out of bounds place I haven't been to is Silver Hills, and I will go there someday.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

I went to all three of those places. Lavender coast oob wasteland been there done that, haunted dojo been there done that, behind the crystal barrier and into silver hills been there done that, isle of tears been there done that, seaside dojo been there done that, right behind the black forest fence (im not sure if thats what people really use as black forest because it is very big) been there done that, behind the sunstone valley fence and alll the way through oob to snowhill from there been there done that, aaah i love adventuring lol

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Ahhh my adventures. Running around and doing random stuff. Searching every inch of Free Realms (even oob when i still COULD go out there) for cool stuff. There was this one time i spent a week out there.

really did you log off holly? Sounds fun ill have to do that in non oob sunstone valley wilds almost as soon as its out. About that, If sacred grove has several large cities, then what will be sunstones major cities? When i go out to survive off the wild for a week ill bring a few friends lol, by the end of the week we will be starving and barely surviving lol.