Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 About the Gloam Council and the unblinding

In Free Realms, the Gloam Council might return! After the unblinding, the people in Blackspore fled, right when the Gloam Council was formed! Isn't that wierd! If you research it, they should be hiding on the Isle of Tears! As you know, it is of bounds but, I have been there and there are suspicious marks there! The old quest in Blackspore brought me there! The Gloam Council should attack the the Royal Palace in Sanctuary! We need to guard it in the future! To get in it, you need to go to Sal Monozel in Blackspore. That quest also lets you go in Briarheart Palace! Queen Darkthorne in Briarheart keeps underground prisons cotaining a lot of fairies in it. Yoiu can't go there anymore though. The people closed it down. Isn't it strange that Large Wilds Houses have strange marks on the roofs? Geoffery in the Royal Palace said he had a master. What if that so called "master" attacked Shrouded Grove, (Free Realms)
    We need ninjas, brawlers, wizards, warriors, medics, and all the other combat jobs to kill his master if he ever attacks! Anyone who has a combat job should look in Sanctuary from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if the monsters in Free Realms were responsible. Maybe the Shasdow Talon too. I bet Geoffery's master might be Darkthorne or one of her wizards. She seemed nice but, we could consider that she was tricking us! Just look around Sanctuary sometimes to keep it safe. If anyone knowes more about this possible threat, please reply. Thank you for listening to my important message.

P.S. Before the unblinding, Blackspore used to be beautiful! Ihave seen it before the unblinding. I think I heard it was called Sunshine Vale but, someone told me that. I'm not sure about it. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Ever Rainbow was evil because those guards in it attack you in a certain battle! That is very strange but, I can't think of what the people in Ever Rainbow could be planning.

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: About the Gloam Council and the unblinding

thanks for the info, ill talk with Sal Monozel some time, and check my large wilds house roof!
    --- Detective Nikky wildtrekker

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

I wonder if Blackspore would ever turn back to a Nice Place again instead of the Dark Spooky place it is now? You know the Squirrel King guy by the wall? i think he might be considered in Gloam Council. Also i think Saerie in memorial caverns is a Chageling. She's Mysterious, with one human arm and leg, a crab's claw, a animal leg, antennae, ears like an elf or dwarf, and wing-like things on her back.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Uhhhhhh Darkthorne isn't evil Geoffrey is
    For goodness sake Geoffry tries to poison Darkthorne
    And Darkthorne sends you to save Valerian and defeat Geoffrey
    Darkthorne is also actually Princess Lavender yes thats right lavender the queens sister

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

and also which quest

Well, by the way, what if Darkthorne was doing that to trick us in to thinking she was nice? And guess what! I have the FreeRealms Strategy Book and Guide and it says that Darkthorne is building an army to get revenge on her sister! So, you aren't exactly right. And by the way, I DON'T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE! Oh for goodness sake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly Pearlwing View Post
    Darkthorne is also actually Princess Lavender yes thats right lavender the queens sister

I also knew that Darkthorne was Queen Lavender and that she was Queen Valerians' sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly Pearlwing View Post

allerleirauh3 is offline Explorer

I dont get it what quest? and no i never say any strange marks on the Large Wilds Houses! And how coould you ever go to the Isle Of tears? Or is that the island in the middle of Black Spore? if it is i've been there, if it is then i never saw any strange marks. I'm real confused about this!

Forever Free To Be ME

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Guys Blackspore has been dark and spooky since the beta. I highly doubt SOE will change it. And also there is no need the guard it in the future. After all it is just a game.