Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Yay!

  1. #1
    honeyowl is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Yay!

    I received a new lawn chair when I bought a Summer Pass!Buy it because it is a great deal! 10 dollars! 3 months! A FREE LAWN CHAIR

  2. #2
    Epic Niki's Avatar
    Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    541

    Default Re: Yay!

    Congrats (:

  3. #3
    Aubss's Avatar
    Aubss is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Yay!

    Congrats as well :3
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

  4. #4
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Yay!

    *Looks in wallet*





    I have a lifetime membership but I wish I could buy some SC x_x

    I'm glad you're enjoying yourself tho :3



  5. #5
    Lollipop's Avatar
    Lollipop is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,140

    Default Re: Yay!

    I have lifetime membership, so I shouldn't really buy that. But I thought we were supposed to get a free chair for being lifetime members. Where's my free chair? I should've seen this coming...

    "There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

  6. #6
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I have lifetime membership, so I shouldn't really buy that. But I thought we were supposed to get a free chair for being lifetime members. Where's my free chair? I should've seen this coming...
    Atually she got SUMMER pass... if you had before may I think you can have it. Check everywhere.

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  7. #7
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    Atually she got SUMMER pass... if you had before may I think you can have it. Check everywhere.

    She knows. She was saying she personally has the lifetime membership so she can't/shouldn't get the summer pass.



  8. #8
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post

    She knows. She was saying she personally has the lifetime membership so she can't/shouldn't get the summer pass.
    Ohh oops but still she should have one though i do...

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  9. #9
    Lollipop's Avatar
    Lollipop is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,140

    Default Re: Yay!

    You got the chair for free? I don't have it anywhere, at least not yet. Maybe it hasn't come yet.
    Overlord Joshua likes this.

    "There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

  10. #10
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    You got the chair for free? I don't have it anywhere, at least not yet. Maybe it hasn't come yet.
    Yeah. It is in the ride section

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •