Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Winners of Aaron Esko's Eskimo Sea Birthday Bash Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

There were two contest at my birthday bash:

A simple photo-with-me contest, and harder questionaire! Remember, for entering you still got a small parting gift.

Only one person got the questionaire COMPLETELY RIGHT! That was Firehawk894.

This was completely a fair and random draw, so please don't comment if you think this was unfair or something.

Here were the questions. Plus, I added the answers since this contest ended:

1.) What was I wearing throughout the party? Depends on when you came The two main outfits I wore was my Hippy outfit (castaway hat, red layered shirt, light brown pet trainer pants or light brown cargo shorts) or my Eskimo outfit (winterwear hat, cream hoodie, blackspore pants, comfy boots, winterwear gloves).
    2.) What color is my surfboard? Red. (many people guessed purple and I don't know how you all thought that LOL)
    3.) What color is the boat? Yellow
    4.) How many turtles are there on the lot? Two
    5.) How many different underwater coral reefs are there? 5
    6.) How many barrels are there on the WHOLE property (Yes including the house)? 10
    7.) How many objects are on the ENTIRE property? This was just a joke to mess with all you so I DIDN'T COUNT THIS QUESTION!
    8.) How many ways are there to get out of the ocean? You must name at least 2 (and if you stay the whole party it will make it much easier!!). Teleporting out does NOT count!!!!

Some people came up with different ways:

• When you stayed the whole party and after we fought the beast, got the treasure, and escaped, that was one way out
    • Some people found a glitch where if you were to stand directly on a turtle and jumped or moved to the side a little you would be shot up to the surface
    • There was a red coral reef directly under a hole that shot you down into the bottom of the sea. It's hard, but if you jump on it and jump up you are out.
    • Sometimes near the hole by the island you could get shot up to the surface randomly, but that's a rare occurrence and no one answered that.
    • There are probably more answers, but I don't know all the escape glitches in my ocean XD

PICTURE CONTEST WINNERS:
    The winners' names are their in game name followed by their FRI name in parentheses and their prize next to their FRI name. Everyone wins something if you entered, so here are the winners:

Abigail Coralmusic (Abiagail Coralmusic) 10k
    Lolaya (lolaya) 10k
    Hayley Bear (dewdrinker6) 10k
    Veronica Truelight (FR4life) 5k
    Trish19 (trish19) 5k
    Jordan Trademarked (Trademarked) 5k
    Defeat (kiperrr) 1k and a Seashell Necklace (Color of your choice)
    Firehawk894 (Firehawk894) 1k and a Seashell Necklace (Color of your choice)
    Wonder Bread (WonderBread) 1k and a Seashell Necklace (Color of your choice)
    QUESTIONAIRE CONTEST WINNERS:
    The winners' names are their in game name followed by their FRI name in parentheses and their prize next to their FRI name. Also, underneath their names shows the number of questions they got out of the seven contest questions. Everyone wins something if you entered, so here are the winners:

Wonder Bread (WonderBread) 10k
    4/7 Questions Correct
    Defeat (kiperrr) Lillipad Lollipop and 10k
    4 ½ /7
    Trish19 (trish19) Red Living Room Furni-Pack
    ½ /7
    Firehawk894 (Firehawk894) S.S. Dingy Paddle and 25k
    7/7
    Lolaya (lolaya) Blue Living Room Furni-Pack and 2k
    2 ½ /7
    SPECIAL MENTION PEOPLE PRIZES:
    These are for the people who stayed the whole party and really supported me, etc. They get special prizes which will be determined later...

Jordan Trademarked (Trademarked) ?

Firehawk894 (Firehawk894) ?

Wonder Bread (WonderBread) ?

James Bigpeach (TheFlyingTurtle) ?

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND ENTERED THE CONTESTS! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN AND ENJOY YOUR PRIZES!
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Winners of Aaron Esko's Eskimo Sea Birthday Bash Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

oh wow!
    congrats to all the winners!!!!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

WonderBread is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Winners of Aaron Esko's Eskimo Sea Birthday Bash Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Aww thanks Aaron! Had a great time - Can't wait for the next big party! Hope your b-day was a good one

BUMP!!

I hope everyone who entered the contests sees this so they can get their PRIZE
    *sparkle sparkle ding*
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Icon2 Re: Winners of Aaron Esko's Eskimo Sea Birthday Bash Contest WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

I just remembered about this thread! To ANYONE WHO WON, PLEASE CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

hey i JUST saw this lol! i can't believe i got anything!

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4