Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Naomi is offline Explorer

Default Poison Dragon Mount

My character is running so slow, she thought..
    Why is it taking so long to complete quests and level up professions, she thought..

Solution! In comes the Poison Dragon Mount.
    Problem! It seems to be running into things and falling off platforms all the time.

Is it just me or are flying mounts a bit harder to control than ground mounts?
    Also wondering about the glide training - What is the purpose, Where do I go? ..

You look pretty cool, she thought..
    I'm moving a whole lot faster, she thought..

Good ol' Poison Dragon.

signature.jpg

Thank you Dawn73 for the banner!

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Poison Dragon Mount

Are you speaking about yourself in 3rd person? Anyways, I think all mounts would be equal in terms of control, But I'm still iffy on the Pogo Stick, it looks like it can bounce higher, but I'm not sure.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Okay, so that was me trying to be creative with my writing. Fail.

Any idea on what the gliding training is for?

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

Gliding training is designed to replace the parachutes that were available for a limited time only. You must own a flying mount (Ex: Dragon,Phoenix,Pegasus, ect.) and then go to this man in Seaside right outside of the mount shop. I believe the mount shop in Seaside is near the first launchpad. Anyway, he gives you a quest series that lasts for about five days. The series is just five dailies, you do one each day. After completing each daily you get to select one flying mount you own and allow it to glide. After completing it once you can redo it over the course of five days, or buy a gliding saddle from the marketplace, to make another flying mount glide. However you can only buy from the marketplace after completely the quest line at least once. Gliding/parachuting allows your character to fall much more slowly and move in a direction more quickly while gliding. However you must have a big enough jump to give the parachute/mount time to deploy.

Also, this is a little off topic but the Pogostick does actually jump higher then other mounts Zachpuppy.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Thanks Tech Geargrinder and Zachpuppy.

Very informative.