Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TabithaDurbin99 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon1 Look what I got! A house tower?

Look what I got! I may not be a member, but my house is awesome. Kinda. But still, the main attraction to my friends is my tree house and house tower. My tree house has two floors, but I'm planning on making a third one. My house tower goes all the way up until it can't go any higher. I'm soon going to start making two slides on the tower. My house tower is made of crates. My tree house is made of rugs. Just the basics, right? Well, listen to this:

I have two living rooms, each with a TV, an aquarium, a music mixing station with two stereos, a bed room with complete bathroom, and with a computer made of a square shelf, a microwave, and a TV, a guest bedroom that I'm just getting started on, a kitchen with a fridge, a plant for decoration, a sink, a cabinet, a stove, and shelves I used for counters, a draped dining table with chairs, a Valentine's Day shelf with valntine's day antiques, a front porch with two torches, two sylvan benches, a snowman, three standard benches, a rectangular rug, a "docter" room with a parrot picture, a pirate couch, a desk, and two extra standard couches, a chicken (I used to have ten) a turtle, a squirrel, an oasis with a pile of treasure chests, and a pirate flag, a theater made of standard lounge chairs, and soon a black flat rectangular block, a royal throan of two fountains, and a sylvan outdoor chair, a dancefloor, a two story tree house made of standard square rugs, a gunball machine, and a house tower of many crates. And don't even get me started on my clothes, my hands are getting tired. Well, there you have it. The awesome house that belongs to a non-member.
    Tabitha Ghostorb

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Look what I got! A house tower?

Do you have friends in it at the same time or only 1? If you want to show it become a member

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

I can't be a member Only one person can fit in my house

I wish I was a member
    i can only allow one person
    Last edited by TabithaDurbin99; 04-08-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Tabitha Ghostorb

I can't be a member! I hate it!!!!!
    Tabitha Ghostorb

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Tabitha - why can you not be a member? If you want you can message me a private message and we can talk.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Well, I can't be a member because my grandmother can afford it, she just won't let me. I was just trying to tell people what I have. I'm proud of what I've done. But I never get any visitors. except for a few friends.
    Tabitha Ghostorb

house sounds cool and im sry about the membership thing that must suck

cfergie is offline Pro Gamer

Nice house and if you have $5.00 you can get a one month membership