Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By KitanaEdenia

Title: I'm lost.

Epic Jake is offline Newbie Explorer

Default I'm lost.

I was a huge free realms player... three years ago. I had a briarsting bow that I just got, and some okay shards for archer, and I almost always did more damage to other players than they did to me, so I felt pretty confident with dueling. I had dueled someone who I found just to test myself, and she kicked my butt. I added her, as she was the first one to beat me, and I became one of her only 26 friends. I later learned that it was her first time on in a while, and everything she owned was old school. A few months later, she said it was the last time she would ever be on, then gave me a full yellow savage sting set ( and the bow ). A year later, I found a guy who had tons of old school, and I added him. He said it was his first time on since he quit, and he was willing to give me old school for free. Feeling bad, I gave him a lot of random max level stuff. He gave me a full brutal blast orange set, some not matching light blue (most of it trick shot), an orange jagged bow and a light blue jagged bow, and then he never came back online again. I bought elite black brutal blast pants for 400,000 coins (during this time, a million con coins could get several pieces of elite black ninja) and traded that for an elite black hood instead. I was able to compete the trick shot "icy" set by trading away all the other not matching light blue pieces I had. Now days, all that everyone seems to be trading is "rares" like skinny jeans, berets, kung fu, ect. Im constantly offered all these things for my archer stuff, and I have no idea the value of anything :c

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm lost.

I personally wouldn't go for it. Keep your old school, I wouldn't give it away for anything. (But that's because I have never had any old school) And even if you do trade it for something, make sure it's not something stupid like the Kung-fu shirts. They're really easy to get when you farm.
    Zalesana and 3poindy like this.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Epic Jake is offline Newbie Explorer

update: the guy who have me the orange and light blue got back on for the first time in forever, and asked for orange set back. I decided to give it to him, because I'm happy enough with the light blue set.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Unfortunately, you cannot seem to get anyone to trade old school anymore, so you really should hold onto it.

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife