Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I GOT A BANANA SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome! for a TCG booster pack and a Seeing Stars Spyglass, I got the banana suit I've been wanting! YAY!!!

♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I GOT A BANANA SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww. Lucky... Maybe I should've used that free booster pack for a trade, too...
    I still prefer the Penguin Mask. A Ref that came to help me with something turned into a penguin out of nowhere.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Aww. Lucky... Maybe I should've used that free booster pack for a trade, too...
    I still prefer the Penguin Mask. A Ref that came to help me with something turned into a penguin out of nowhere.
    I just got that a couple days ago..its not ALL that great after awhile, because people always try to group you and friend you. All the time. and people go out of their way to stalk you saying "oooh! how cute!! a penguin!!!"

I had over 200 people ask me to be my friend on server 1 when I was a baby penguin >> It gets annoying. The penguin mask was all I ever really wanted, to a point I still don't care if I get nothing else. Now I'm starting to wonder if all the friend/group requests are worth it >.<
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

Wow, penguin mask AND a banana suit? Lucky. No matter what you say, you have two of the things almost everybody else wants.

Wow, penguin mask AND a banana suit? Lucky. No matter what you say, you have two of the things almost everybody else wants.
    Its taken me about two months with 200+ dollars just to get them..its not entirely worth it.
    I probably do, and the only other thing people want is a Pug whistle or a Toyger whistle, but I already have a dog 'n' a cat so I don't want them =P The only other things I want right now are for my dog and cat. I need the whole doggy island set, and the Kitty Ninja Pawguards. Then I'll have outfits for both of them
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

Wow, nice. Although, I'm not one to use a lot of money on a game... that's why I'm running out of membership on Aug 5.

Wow, nice. Although, I'm not one to use a lot of money on a game... that's why I'm running out of membership on Aug 5.
    Ah..I'm sorry...I'd send you money if I could I get about 1020$ per year..I could send you enough for the rest of the year But I can't use paypal or anything...*sigh*
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

That's okay, I can't say I was entirely thrilled to become a member on FR for even a month. Although I used SC to pay for my membership.
    And I don't even know how to use paypal or any transferring... thing... on the internet lol.

That's okay, I can't say I was entirely thrilled to become a member on FR for even a month. Although I used SC to pay for my membership.
    And I don't even know how to use paypal or any transferring... thing... on the internet lol.
    Nither do I eh..I think you um..mail the money to them..and they uh..put it in your account? or maybe you buy cards like SC cards? XD I don't know..I've been mostly working on my non-membership jobs, because while I LOVE medic, it takes forever to level and its mostly only good for groups, and since I solo 99% of the time...eh, wasn't helping.
    I really love ninja, and sometimes I play archer, too, though I'm just a 4 >.> The main reason I love membership is for the quests and the way you can use Potions instead of Vials. every four months I'm going to buy a 25$ SC card. Membership uses only..Though the only SC I ever spent in the store was for my cat, my dog, and my Hula outfit..Oh, and I bought some Ice cream to turn me into a dog once, too. I still have one scoop left XD

Overall? I'm wasting my money. What do I have to show for 200$+ wasted? Virtual items, that will someday poof when freerealms closes. Or will be completly worthless if/when I quit. And I might quit soon, too, because of the limits on chat, the way they keep taking things away, the way they never fix the problems that HAVE happened, but work on making sure problems DONT happen in other areas...They just don't seem to care about us anymore, and they make it seem like we're still in beta testing.

...eh..sorry for making this long..
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

I got a naner suit too XD see: i got it from that free booster pack for my full free membership
    Im back! :3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast