Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Overlord Joshua

Title: Everyone has this >.>

Ana Granger6 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Everyone has this >.>

Ok, so I went to GameStop and bought 15SC. And, being myself, I didn't wait until the 17th to get 1,00 bonus SC.
    The first item I got was Ski. I was really surprised that Ski was a GIRL, I always thought she was a boy! so now I'm gonna act like it's a boy (Shhh!)..
    Yeah, and now I have a nerd dog! A brown sweater vest and a light brown scarf. What's not to like?
    Now I hope FR will come out with those black, huge-framed nerd glasses for your character and dogs/cats. ...
    Then I could say things are "So Mainstream!" HAHA Meme quote xD
    And now I'm going to try to get a sweater vest so me n mah dog can both be nerds >.> so cute, right? XD
    Ok, here's mah dog. His name is Bandit (named after my real pet dachshund):
    bandit2.jpg

And I felt like I should add this:
    I'm saving up money for Disney (I've got around 300 already because I get good grades o.O), so I only keep a little oney in my wallet. I had used my ten yesterday to buy something, so I had to pay the poor GameStop cashier $17 in one dollar bills... I didn't even bother to put them in a neat stack, I just got them all in a little pile and put it on the counter... He started laughing and then he had to count all of the money, and it took him, like, 5 minutes XD
    Ok.. that was totally not FR related..
    I love Doctor Who. Tenth is my favorite Doctor, Eleventh is second. I know everything about Doctor Who... David Tennant is my favorite actor. Karkat is my favorite troll. Tumblr is supreme.

bradac2001 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Everyone has this >.>

if it were me i would have gotten some other thing besides a dog. But thats just your choice :I

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Hmmmmmmm... U Should PLZ PLZ PLZ bring back free realms november 2009 nerdy glasses and outfit EVERYONE LOVES EM
    paisleywohl likes this.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

cool!!! ^.^

paisleywohl is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    Hmmmmmmm... U Should PLZ PLZ PLZ bring back free realms november 2009 nerdy glasses and outfit EVERYONE LOVES EM
    I miss the nerdy glasses. Never had time to get them. Oh well.
    ï ώαṡ ṡø ώɾøṉģ...........

He broke my heart.... That I will NEVER forget..