Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TooCool4U is offline Explorer

Default cakes,Cakes,CAKES!!!!

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! cakes,cakes, and... hmmmm.....OH YEAH!! BOSS CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIGGY!!! anyone want to partay??? with cakez? -deep breaths- ok ok, so i got one cake, then another, then another, then the rest of them! and the the collection book said, "collection complete!" and then at the bottom it said you receive one boss cake! and i was like AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! and since my head hurt that day i couldnt jump up and down, sadly... so! come and party with me and my cakes! bast b-day bash ever!!! even tho it hasnt started yet thanks for listening to me ramble on and on about my cakes! fri and fr ROCK!!! peace!!! of cake XD wait i spelled piece wrong O_O oh well LATER!!!!

Default Re: cakes,Cakes,CAKES!!!!

is anyone going to reply or anything??? you are welcome to! if you want some cake i would be happy to share it with anyone!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Heh heh, A lil overboard with my smilies meh friend XDDD? Congrats! ENJOY YOUR CAKE!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

yeah i guess so.... but i think i have a pretty good reason for bein so happy i was waiting a while for the cakes and i got them! if you wanna have a party and anyone else... you are welcome to come! (once FR comes back online) i hope its soon.