Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Cake at the intersection

Right there in the middle of the busiest intersection in Free Realms in the middle of Sanctuary, a wedding cake sitting on the ground. And I can click on it. And I got a piece of Mystery Cake and it disappeared. I was a postman at the time. But wait, I had just been a chef in the farms south of there and completed a collection. hmmmm it's reward, Mystery Cake Now, that's different. Complete a collection and, instead of an instant reward, it shows up a bit later. Have to watch for that

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Cake at the intersection

interesting find!! Good Job!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

I think you're confused... Mystery cake does not randomly drop on the ground automatically a few minutes after you finish your chef collections, it is an item in your inventory that you have to put on your item belt in order to use (and it's reusable.) What you were probably seeing was a mystery cake that someone else had put there.

Tanandra is offline Explorer

^^^
    What he said.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

If that were true, I would have 2 pieces of cake, one for completing the collection and one found. AND I would have to put out an ad:
    Lost and Found - If you lost a piece of mystery cake at....
    But, I only have one.

Crystalisis is offline Explorer

Mysterious cake is the final reward for completing all the chef materials collections. Its a rechargeable item that you can place on th ground every hour, and disappears after a certain amount of slices have been taken. If you want one then become a chef and go to the harvesting locations and collect chef materials. It takes a while but its well worth the reward!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    If that were true, I would have 2 pieces of cake, one for completing the collection and one found. AND I would have to put out an ad:
    Lost and Found - If you lost a piece of mystery cake at....
    But, I only have one.
    I've never had the mystery cake (Collection) Before but I'm sure it's not represented as a "mystery cake slice" more as the full cake. Also you can only carry one mystery cake slice at a time, which is why when you go to click another cake that is placed down you don't see anything pop up saying that you have gotten another cake slice

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalisis View Post
    Mysterious cake is the final reward for completing all the chef materials collections. Its a rechargeable item that you can place on th ground every hour, and disappears after a certain amount of slices have been taken. If you want one then become a chef and go to the harvesting locations and collect chef materials. It takes a while but its well worth the reward!
    cool thanks

Aimless is offline Explorer

huh. I saw that too and got a piece. It said you get a piece of mystery cake, but I know I didn't do anything, I was only walking by. I figured also that it just appeared at random for anyone who happened to be there and click on it. So someone else completed a chef thing and activated it?

EXOTERIC is offline Explorer

As previous members have mentioned some great info...I'd like to mention more...

The cake you saw was put down by someone else. It was a coincidence it happened after you finished something as Chef..

That someone collected 3 collections to get the "Mystery Cake". Collection spawns/materials seen as Chef near/in harvesting areas. So, the cake can only be set out once an hour. It only stays out for a few minutes. To put the cake out you need to place the what looks like a carrot cake into a slot of the belt items and then click on it..Only then can several people click on it and take a slice of Mystery Cake. That looks a bit like a chocolate cake! The persons receiving the slices now need to make room in belt to 'eat' it. That single slice will randomly give you a 'buff' or a 'mask', like a cow, a "lost" monster, a yellow cloud, etc. These buffs last a couple minutes. You can only have one slice in your belt stock at a time but as soon as you eat a slice you can click on the cake and get another, use it as soon as the buff ends or save it for later.. If you'd like pictures of the Mystery cake and buffs lmk.

BTW...the cake can be put down anywhere pretty much...including on water. It can't be put down in a dungeon or minigame. It's a great reward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast