Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    Heather Thistletrident's Avatar
    Heather Thistletrident is offline Newbie Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default Beta Tester Hat!

    There's a good and a bad reason about this hat.

    Good - It's a very unique item and not many people have it.

    Bad - It's a only good thing I have on my account...

    So forum, tell me something about an item on your account! Tell us a bad and a good thing about it. HAVE FUN!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    i have two sets of elite black one diving hawk one striking serpent the good thing is that they are both rly rare but the bad thing is i keep getting offers from people to buy it

  3. #3
    angelicaldream's Avatar
    angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    956

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    My ceremonial axe that I got in a free booster pack (from the daily wheel, I was shocked but figured it made up for me not getting my free member booster pack last month)

    Good- it looks awesome and a lot of people desire one and ask me where I got it

    Bad- it leads to people begging for trades or expecting that if they buy a booster, they will automatically get one too, and a lot of explaining that VRs in boosters are RANDOM
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by angelicaldream View Post
    My ceremonial axe that I got in a free booster pack (from the daily wheel, I was shocked but figured it made up for me not getting my free member booster pack last month)

    Good- it looks awesome and a lot of people desire one and ask me where I got it

    Bad- it leads to people begging for trades or expecting that if they buy a booster, they will automatically get one too, and a lot of explaining that VRs in boosters are RANDOM
    I get the same thing with my ceremonial shadow blade, it sucks
    I quit...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    621

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    woah you can get in the daily wheel thats awesome!

  6. #6
    Nate's Avatar
    Nate is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,181

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barren Shadowblood View Post
    woah you can get in the daily wheel thats awesome!
    You can get alot more...you can get a pet!

  7. #7
    zomg15's Avatar
    zomg15 is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    Is there any way players can still test anything beta? Like new areas and such?

  8. #8
    RandomPlayer's Avatar
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23,218

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by zomg15 View Post
    Is there any way players can still test anything beta? Like new areas and such?
    I believe games will only make a Beta version for the game itself. I don't keep up with new games and such, though, so I'm not entirely sure.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

  9. #9
    Tye_Swordprince's Avatar
    Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    A good thing is having some cool old no longer available items; the bad thing is watching all the stats get lowered, the colors get changed, the prices get dropped, and then watch some of the items start to get re-issued as 'new school' at a fraction of the cost.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,797

    Default Re: Beta Tester Hat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tye_Swordprince View Post
    A good thing is having some cool old no longer available items; the bad thing is watching all the stats get lowered, the colors get changed, the prices get dropped, and then watch some of the items start to get re-issued as 'new school' at a fraction of the cost.
    true DAT!
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •