Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Berat? Beret?

Stephanieangel is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Berat? Beret?

Regardless of the spelling, I was wondering how rare they are and how much they're worth.
    Curiosity wise, I don't think I'd sell it. I got it on the first try selling to Lucca, which was pretty fortunate, the next time I got dirt... not quite so exciting.

P.S. I don't want to post too much... Can anyone point me towards a good pic guide? One that tells you how to make your screen shots the right size without wrecking them?

Thanks..

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,
    and children listen, as they shake their presents long before they're shown!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Berat? Beret?

Lol! Berets are worth about 100-200k right now =) Check out EatMonkies guide, in the Help Section =)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Stephanieangel is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Berat? Beret?

Thanks for the reply, the curiosity was killing me lol.

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas, just like the ones I've always known, where wet trees glisten,
    and children listen, as they shake their presents long before they're shown!