• Yes, of course!

12 52.17%
  • No, don't risk it.

11 47.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: ADVICE!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default ADVICE!

Okay, so I won the first FRI-day contest and got this awesome Free Realms poster. My parents are pretty clueless, but if my dad finds out that I'm playing an online video game, he'll freak for absolutely no reason and then block the game, so I haven't told my parents that I play Free Realms. Well technically, I told my mom once, but I told her I won a poster so she was like "Okay sure" and she sent an email to the mods, but my mom is cool with privacy. Also, my friends sometimes invade my room when they come over, and if they see a big poster of Free Realms on my wall, they will obviously make fun of me and then tell the whole grade, which will just make me lose my school friends. I know they're not really friends if they would do this, but yeah, I have other good friends lol. I really like the poster and I just need some advice.

So, what do you think? Should I hang up the poster and be happy? Or should I just hide it away and occasionally pull it out of its tube and look at it?
    Please help!
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 02-11-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ADVICE!

NO!!! i would not do taht, i would get killed lol
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Wow. lol. How can you hide that you play fr? I couldn't hide it even if I wanted to. lol. Pretty bad situation. Hmmmm... well, all I can do is tell you what I'd do. I get guilty sometimes, so if my parents didn't know I play FR, I'd do my best to calmly tell them. Could you tell your mom and then maybe have her calmly tell your dad in private? Then you can hang the poster up.

And if you're friends don't like it, say " This is my room, and I put up what I want. Go back to your own house if you don't like it.". lol.

I hung my FR poster up, but because I'm homeschooled, I don't have any friends except for the people here on FRI. So, I don't have to worry about friends seeing it, and because my parents know I play FR I don't have to worry about them seeing it.

It's really all up to you and how much you value your social status. If the kids at your school would actually make fun of you, and you value your social status a lot, don't hang it up.
    Last edited by Zoey Cleversong; 02-11-2010 at 10:04 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

MMOs are like books - people judge them by their cover. Personally, I think most kids would laugh at the game with Chatdy running about in the commercial, especially with his hairdo (not to offend anyone that likes his hairdo), and, in my own eyes, the game did look very kiddish, something that most children would want to run away from. Besides all that, the majority of children simply need something to laugh at - and the majority of those children will go to any length to get that laugh.

Anyway, I would stow it away, in a nice, memorable place. Why? So I don't see it every day and have to say one day, "Ugh, I'm getting sick of looking at this." You know it's hard not to get tired of something.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

bumping...
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Yes and No
    You should hang it up, where your dad won't see it and your friends
    No because, who knows, a friend might find the poster
    But it is your descion
    Plus, when you said that when people come over and see the poster, and will tell everyone and lose your school friends, a true friend wouldnt want to lose you as a friend :|
    I hope this helps (maybe it won't)

signature made by ninjablade2000.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

*sigh* i have this exact same problem Aa. Plus, my sister (the meanie-greanie monster that bothers me and <3s me) won't let me hang it up! We share rooms so but i do shurely hope they would let me. And my parents are always bothering me and teling me that FR is for kids 5-10 yrs... lol

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

If you don't want it send it to me and i will give you 100k

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

hang it up with pride!!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Ok here is how:
    Try to tell your dad carefully!!!;
    if your friends make fun of it say..."It's MY room so i'll hang up wat i want!"
    ok lol
    oh yah and...a true friend would not leave.
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast