Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Verve Nicholls

No matter what i try i can't beat Verve Nicholls for the Kart Driver: Target Aquired Quest, i have the Blast Speedster, and all it's done is move my normal ranking from 5th to 4th.

I am posting this here in the hope that someone can help me beat this, because this is so close to the start of the quest series for Kart Drivers.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Verve Nicholls

i believe the Blast Speedster isn't that much of a upgrade to your Kart at the start. I would suggest buying a coin or SC Engine though and that should get you past him.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

ii agree with monkies i tried to beat him alot with the blast speedster but it didnt work but when i tried my first kart i beat him first try XD i recommend nitrous from vendors very usefull for boosts
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Upgrading some parts of your kart will help out a lot. I had the same problem, and after upgrading, I got to Level 15 through the quests. Buy as many parts as you want, but the engine and nitro boosts should take high priority, and the engine even higher priority than the nitro.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

I bought a splash dipper and i beat the questline with it

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I just completed the entire questline, and learned one very important thing: The default kart is slightly slower, but can turn much better. Therefore, the Blast Speedster is faster with less turning capabilities. So, if you're good at turning, take the Blast Speedster. If speed isn't an issue (probably because you get too many turbos) then take the default kart.
    Learning to use turbos in the right areas will save you a lot of trouble, too. If you use two turbos in succession, chances are you'll crash into a wall.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.