Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Drakaden is offline Explorer

Default Re: Thunder Falls Crash for Money quest

Lol irritation does the inverse effect on me, the more upset i am, the more i stubborn, the more i swear and the harder i try, and in a lot of cases it works better than when i'm in an actual good mood, quite the irony, if you look at the mini game Feeling the beat!, you will see me 3rd rank on Novice and 1st rank in all other difficulties, just from doing that thing for 3 days.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Ah, lucky you, Drakaden. >_< Frustration tends to hinder most people's judgment and therefore performance.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    Cardie was quite easy for me. It's one of my favorite jobs! Hopefully, you can make a decent deck from cards you can spin from the wheel.

and Good luck on beating the quest. I hope you can manage to beat the whole series. It's one difficult ride!

Cool, you're a maxed Cardie. I'm quite an old player in FR but until now, I don't know how to play TCG, LOL. But still, somehow I managed to reach level 15 and now I'm stuck at a Cardie quest in Seaside.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Ah, this dreaded quest... I haven't completed it myself, either. An important tip, though, is to laugh more than grunt at things. It will lighten your mood, which seems to greatly improve your performance.
    The damaging system truly is unbalanced, isn't it? Yes, only 150 players in all of Free Realms have even gotten that far. Perhaps more, but it's a close estimation. I tend to try to jump slowly when aiming so as to get a better aim at the target. It hardly works... Sometimes, I try the craziest ideas to try to win and see if it works out, like just running up the incline to try to fall straight onto an opponent, or staying in one spot and jumping constantly.
    Overall, the game is based almost solely on luck. Try, try, try, try, try, try again and you will eventually get it.
    150 players in all of Free Realms are only members as non-members cannot get onto Leaderboards. Non-members not included yet. I lowered Render Distance and other Graphical Options to the minimum so that my game ran smoothly. I did it on my fourth try and that was my LUCK. With only 4 seconds left, I was really angry and jumped around when a kart suddenly drove under me and then KO, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12