Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Kart Driver Tips

Now just buy coin shop you become really good
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Kart Driver Tips

So we should buy the good stuff in coin shop and well be really good?

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by lolaya View Post
    So we should buy the good stuff in coin shop and well be really good?
    Yep, i was stuck on a quest, i bought coin shop parts did it and got on the leaderboard

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Btw. Does anyone know if power 5 traction or steering exists?

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

It's also nice to earn the Blast Speedster kart from the "Sandstorm's Grand Opening" quest (credit goes to ZAM)

The Blast Speedster kart has slightly better performance than the starter kart.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    It's also nice to earn the Blast Speedster kart from the "Sandstorm's Grand Opening" quest (credit goes to ZAM)

that helped me. i eventualy got the spooky speedster(probably incorect spelling) from halloween. helped a little
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

Thanks Arielle I just got it

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Yeah. SC Karts are very useful if you bought the Supreme Karts. They do way better than the rest.

I just mentioned the Blast Speedster since it's a decent kart you can get for free.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Actually, both karts are equal when overall performance is taken into consideration, but which is better will depend on the strengths of the player. The default kart is slower, but can turn faster, making turns easier, but straight roads a pain. The Blast Speedster, on the other hand, is slightly faster, but proportionally slower at turning, reversing the turns/roads details from the previous kart. I found the Blast Speedster more useful since tips from our endless Insiders made turning very easy for me.

Coin Shop parts, if SC is not available, will definitely ease your ride. Engine may be priority to many, as it increases the maximum speed of the kart, while the Turbo Booster would be second priority since it increases duration/strength of turbos. If you're stuck on Thunder Falls Speedway, the Engine will be a great help since there is so little turning in the track.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh boy! Thanks Arie! Now for a silly question. I have the things form the quest and I bought all the coin items. Do I build a kart somewhere? How does the game know which items I am using. I have tons of stuff in my invetory. Where can I see what my kart looks like? LOL
    Kart driving is not very fun for me but when I use all the helpful tips maybe it will seem better. Thanks!

OH MY GOSH!!!! ARIE!! If you were here right now you would get the biggest hug of the century! You, RP, and Leocuta! I have been trying to win that little race that only had one dot and could not do it no matter how many times I tried I always came in 8th place and guess what!!!!!! I just did the race after doing all these tips and I CAME IN FIRST PLACE!! I just can't believe it! YAY YAY YAY
    Thank goodness for FR INSIDERS!!!!
    Last edited by Zadira Kindleriver; 03-30-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast