Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Demo Derby Tips?

Ok, I've been stuck on the demo derby quest "Taking on The Tank" for FOREVUR! You have to knock out Pit Boss Buck, Crew Cheif K.C., Claudio DeMarco, AND take first. Anybody have any tips that can help a banana fella out?

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Demo Derby Tips?

You won't like it, but my tip is:

quit the demo derby quest series, it's horribly broken. come back when / if they ever fix it.

As of very recently, less than 500 people in all of those who play FR have finished this quest series, and that was by pure luck and stubbornness. There are *no* actual strategy tips other than repeating again and again and again and again and again until luck smiles on you. This is fun? This is rewarding?

One person I know who finished it played (they estimated) over 96 hours of time trying to complete this series, and they did it in 11 days of real time. That's dedication, but I'll pass, thank you.
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, I guess you're right I'll just level up the old fashoned way.

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

i could've told you that. thats one of the reasons why i didnt even try the derby quests

thedeadeye is offline Explorer

I haven't beaten the Derby quest line either--the difficulty is off the charts. I'm just going to wait till it gets fixed.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadeye View Post
    I haven't beaten the Derby quest line either--the difficulty is off the charts. I'm just going to wait till it gets fixed.
    No kidding. I'm halfway through and only 166 other FR players have even gotten that far.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ninja X is offline Banned

yah im stuck on that mission too i think ill just level up the old fasion way which is pretty hard

Totoro is offline Explorer

I wouldn't even mind if you got something for attempting the quests. It is very disheartening to play "Taking on the Tank" 15 times and get no stars, tickets or gold. It begins to feel like a complete waste of time.

leolemon is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    No kidding. I'm halfway through and only 166 other FR players have even gotten that far.
    How do you get this information? Is it the same for Kart Driver? I've been working on the quest for kart driver and have been getting sixth place over and over and over again on the "Settling the Score" quest
    In Game Name: Fiona AppleSinger

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I finished it all but the last quest. My tip is try, try again. Remember to jump and land on the guys. Keep your health up. It took me a week to complete one chain, and it was frustraiting. Then I did it. I swear I teared up.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast