Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mvpaulastar is offline Explorer

Icon4 DEFEATING DIGGS HELP

i cant get through the defeating diggs minigame. I can get in first place but erica diggs keeps running away from me i cant ever catch her can somebody help me.
    Master of the culinary arts
    i have mastered all my jobs EXCEPT DEMO DERBY AND RACER JOBS.

Medusar is offline Explorer

Default Re: DEFEATING DIGGS HELP

just takes practice unfortunatly

you have the Upgrade parts either from SC or the Vendor?

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: DEFEATING DIGGS HELP

I've had trouble at this quest too, but after a few times playing the quest I found that other karts "steal" your KO at Diggs. Try to get other karts to hit Diggs and you finish them off. You can also buy Demo Derby engine parts in the Coin Shop or new Demo Derby karts at the SC Marketplace.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre