Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kendylynn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Arena revenge Demo derby need help!!!

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to knock out every driver in the time allowed! I am finding this impossible ahhh!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Arena revenge Demo derby need help!!!

Ugh, I hated that quest... Personally, I just kept trying and trying to finish it and I eventually did. Just a few warnings: When you complete the minigame and actually accomplish all the goals, do not exit the minigame until the quest itself updates! Also, even if you get a bad start, play the game through until the very end (say a few seconds with a few knock outs still needed). You never know how things may turn out from an accident.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

At first target the drivers with lower health and then close in on the final drivers you need to knock out.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Insidersrock1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Re: Arena revenge Demo derby need help!!!

Jump on the opponents!

Hirasawa is offline Amateur Gamer

its really easy if u look at the NPC drivers... they will dmg each other. If u see one who have only half life u only need to jump on him... never do the full dmg by yourself this takes to much time... On this way its really easy to get in the top 50

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

I usually stay in one place where a lot of Karts drove towards me and then BOOM!, I got crowded by about 5 Karts and then I jumped on every Kart and then I won. Lol