Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Soccer isn't my thing

  1. #1
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Icon13 Soccer isn't my thing

    Is anyone else annoyed at SS besides me? I leveled up my Soccer Star to 10 so far but now it seems longer to level up. I can goal up to 5 points but it seems like it takes forever. -seriously Like I can kick the soccer ball then a comp. steals it and kicks it into the net. Boom they get a point. Then I get peeved and decide one more game... 3 minutes later I quit. Maybe it's just me, but I hate Soccer.
    Last edited by Sarannah; 11-12-2013 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Meant to put this in Soccer (Football) thread. Didn't see it untill after I posted >_<
    Feffervesce likes this.
    "Why bother?"

  2. #2
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed at SS besides me? I leveled up my Soccer Star to 10 so far but now it seems longer to level up. I can goal up to 5 points but it seems like it takes forever. -seriously Like I can kick the soccer ball then a comp. steals it and kicks it into the net. Boom they get a point. Then I get peeved and decide one more game... 3 minutes later I quit. Maybe it's just me, but I hate Soccer.
    Yeah, I didn't like it at first either until I discovered a technique that made leveling SS up extremely easy. All you do is get the ball right at the beginning and then just run laps around the soccer field while dodging the npcs until there are only 30 seconds left on the clock then you score one goal and repeat the running around in a circle tactic until time completely runs out. The running around in a circle tactic is to run out the clock as quickly as possible since the clock stops after every goal and the players are repositioned on the field. You want to score just 1 goal so you can win the game to obtain the max amount of stars available.
    gunieapig1234 and TheWonder like this.

  3. #3
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Yeah, I didn't like it at first either until I discovered a technique that made leveling SS up extremely easy. All you do is get the ball right at the beginning and then just run laps around the soccer field while dodging the npcs until there are only 30 seconds left on the clock then you score one goal and repeat the running around in a circle tactic until time completely runs out. The running around in a circle tactic is to run out the clock as quickly as possible since the clock stops after every goal and the players are repositioned on the field. You want to score just 1 goal so you can win the game to obtain the max amount of stars available.
    Yea but it's not that easy
    I can dodge the computer some times. I never thought of your idea but worth a shot right? Since I do not want to wait 50 minutes (excuse my sarcasm) so you can get back into your position. It's like CAN YOU GO ANY FASTER!?? ._. I lose hope easily. Anyways thanks Egg I'll try out your technique.
    "Why bother?"

  4. #4
    TheWonder's Avatar
    TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Ah finally someone hates soccer like me lol. There was this time when I played it for like 75648756348563857 times a day and kept losing. And I got really upset and punched my keyboard with so much rage (roar) and now my keyboard is F**k*d up. Totally deserve it.
    Last edited by TheWonder; 09-23-2013 at 02:17 AM.
    Sarannah likes this.


    - V -

  5. #5
    GriffinSilentgulf's Avatar
    GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,266

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    One of my friends told me it was easy and made decent money at one point


  6. #6
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWonder View Post
    Ah finally someone hates soccer like me lol. There was this time when I played it for like 75648756348563857 times a day and kept losing. And I got really upset and punched my keyboard with so much rage (roar) and now my keyboard is F**k*d up. Totally deserve it.
    I know right? I get mad at SS so easily, like I'm pressing the space bar to kick the ball. (derp) Then all the sudden this npc STEALS it. I was like I KICKED IT!? Ten seconds later I realize my character didn't kick. SPACE BAR........SPAXE BAR.......*spasms*
    "Why bother?"

  7. #7
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    I don't know lol, if you are just playing regular games and not doing the quest line then SS is extremely easy. In fact I have found that I can literally just stand there and do absolutely nothing, not even pressing a single key and still win more then 50% of the time. This of course would be a waste though because you will get less stars.
    Sarannah likes this.

  8. #8
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I don't know lol, if you are just playing regular games and not doing the quest line then SS is extremely easy. In fact I have found that I can literally just stand there and do absolutely nothing, not even pressing a single key and still win more then 50% of the time. This of course would be a waste though because you will get less stars.
    Yeah that wouldn't work out so well. xD Right now I scored 2 points while they got 0. On top of that 404 stars. I leveled up to 11 also WOOT WOOT. -Be proud of meh o.-
    "Why bother?"

  9. #9
    snoop dogg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    my NPC teammates are horrible. the goal keeper literally just stands there when they kick the ball and she allows the other team to score.

    i wish they would let you adjust NPC difficulty for casual play, but have it disabled during the special quest matches if that makes any sense. lol

  10. #10
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Soccer isn't my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by snoop dogg View Post
    my NPC teammates are horrible. the goal keeper literally just stands there when they kick the ball and she allows the other team to score.

    i wish they would let you adjust NPC difficulty for casual play, but have it disabled during the special quest matches if that makes any sense. lol
    Haha that blows big time, n yea makes some what sense. Wanna fail together?!
    "Why bother?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •