Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Rebellion In Free Realms (FR) Jobs

Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR)™ MOVIE!
    I just decided to make a movie so actors and behind the scenes people will be needed soon! If you already want to be one of these there's not an application yet so you can make one! If it has enough info then you might be able to get a job! (The jobs will get payed IG coins, not K depending on how much they work and what there job is!)

I have a story called Rebellion In Free Realms™ and I'm now open to people helping me out with some jobs. I still need 3 more media , and some photographers (I'd say maybe 3 or 4) or, an editor I want 1 more because I already have a full time and I'll need a back up (most I'll accept is 4)!
    If you can think of another job NOT listed above then just leave a comment and I'll consider the job. I'll also ask you if you'd like that job because you suggested it. I'm not going to force jobs or anything (no way I could anyways). Here's the application.

REBELLION IN FREE REALMS (RIFR)™ APPLICATION

1.FRI Name:

FR Name:

2.Position your asking for:

3.Why should I choose you for this job?

4.Have you had any other jobs like the one you want? List them if on FRI or FR let me know!

5.Who's your favorite character?

6.What's your favorite part of Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR)™ ?

7.Would you like to be in the story?

8.Behind the Scenes Would you like a minimum paycheck of 50 coins the highest is 500 coins
    Actors Minimum 50 Maximum 450
    Extras Minimum 25 maximum 400

9.Would you be able to work with another person or solo?

10. Additional info:
    Last edited by Tommy0327; 01-20-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: MOVIE Application!
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Rebellion In Free Realms (FR) Jobs

Uhh please put this on somthing else...this is not jobs.
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rebellion In Free Realms (FR) Jobs

1.FRI Name: Katlyn Oakdream
    FR Name: Katlyn Oakdream

2.Position your asking for: Photographer (I'll edit as well! (: ) Also, can I do media??

3.Why should I choose you for this job? Because I love photographing and editing. And you've seen my store, Tommy!

4.Have you had any other jobs like the one you want? Yes. I have a graphics shop.

5.Have you read my story? I'm working on it!

6. Do you like my story? If so what's your Favorite part? Of course! I think Chapter 1 is the best!

7.Would you like to be in the story? Sure!

8.Would you like a minimum paycheck of 50 coins in FR highest is 500 coins (NOT K!) I can take 350.

9.Would you be able to work with another person or solo? I like to work solo. But I can work with a few other people

10. Additional info: Nothing really..
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE