Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Leveling

BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Leveling

So, basically I am not a fan at leveling jobs at all. It's never been a thing I liked since the start of my experience on Free Realms. Honestly, there are a lot of people that seem to like maxing out jobs.. but I don't have the patience. Anyone else have the same thoughts as I? I think not.

i wanted to start a thread.

h a n n a h 2 3 8

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Leveling

I never liked leveling either. Especially miner. It seemed to take forever and staring at all those chains of rocks made my eyes hurt. And I still haven't maxed blacksmith. I've played for four years and haven't gotten to level 20. Personally, I don't care if I ever do or not. The only jobs that seem to matter are the ones for combat, since you'll get beat up if you don't have a high enough level.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

It's not to bad maxing out jobs. I thought combat jobs were kinda fun to level up. Using Star boosters help. What I did was level up two levels for one job & was done. Then, next day if I was bored enough do the same thing.

Like you though, I hardly have any patience either.
    "Why bother?"

BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I never liked leveling either. Especially miner. It seemed to take forever and staring at all those chains of rocks made my eyes hurt. And I still haven't maxed blacksmith. I've played for four years and haven't gotten to level 20. Personally, I don't care if I ever do or not. The only jobs that seem to matter are the ones for combat, since you'll get beat up if you don't have a high enough level.
    As sad as it seems, I only have about three or four leveled to max. And no maxed gear, haha. But I really didn't want to max everything again like my other account.. :/

h a n n a h 2 3 8

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I don't know, I'm a completionist so I do like maxing out all jobs and generally trying to complete all the content in the game. The sense of achievement I get from completing goals is fun and enjoyable to me.