Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Which job is better and stronger

My favorite is Archer, because of the distance. It's the job I always use when battling, but I am not sure if it's the strongest but I am very happy with it.

The_Mustardo is offline Explorer

Medic is maybe not the best..
    But it has it's positives.
    Medic's can heal anyone (on your team) around you while still doing some damage as long as you use the right weapons.
    Thats why medic is my favorite

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I'm going to copy and paste this from something I posted at a poll on the best combat job (I switched a few things around to fit the question in this thread):

I would say brawler is the strongest combat job. I love the rage hammer! It has a cool special and makes battling anything very simple (The special makes you invincible and raises your attack power for a short amount of time). I can proudly say I've never lost a duel as a brawler with this hammer.

Ninja is my close second. I absolutely love the healing sword (soul something?) that is available in coin shop. It makes me invincible when battling a large ammount of enemies! >:D I also love the shadow ninja sword. I mean c'mon.. Who wouldn't want 3 ghost ninja dudes following you around? Very strong attack power too.

Warrior is my next pick. They have some pretty awesome axes that give strength boosts (and some with invincibility) and with the max gear they look pretty scary!

After warrior comes my archer. I have a cool power shard that roots enemies every once in a while when I'm attacking. They're great if you can run from enemies while attacking.

My medic and wizard both stink xD. I like the basic idea of the medic, but die a lot battling as it. I do like the shock paddle that makes your group invincible and the one that gives you a speed boost along with attack boost, but once those run out I usually die. . My wizard is awful. I do love the wand that turns enemies into tiny fluffy creatues though. I've never been very good at the ranged jobs.

All my combat jobs are maxed so I've had a fair share of each job.. Those were my picks.
    So if you're looking for "strength", I would have to say Warrior and Brawler have that part covered. If you're grouping stradegy along with strength, then Ninja would come after brawler followed closely by warrior.

Some people may have strengths in certain combat jobs that I don't have. 8) These are only my opinions!

BboiJustin is offline Amateur Gamer

brawler. end of story

Pãt is offline Explorer

Brawler and archer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12