Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default How do you switch jobs or level up in others?

Hey, thanks for opening this job topic. I was wondering how to switch jobs ... I decided I wanted to try something different but when I switched back to "Adventurer" I couldn't figure out what to do next. How do you start a quest for a different job to up the level, or just figure out how to continue to level up with different jobs if you aren't in the middle of a quest?
    TIA for any help!!
    TTFN ~
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 04-30-2009 at 11:19 AM.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: OK - so which job is your favorite?

Started your own thread for you as you'll probably get a better answer this way.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do you switch jobs or level up in others?

If you have the game loaded and press "C" you'll see the jobs and equipment screen come up. Press the Job that you want to load and level .
    Most jobs have a "trainer" and career guide in each town, if you go and visit that person they may have a quest for you! Quests seem to be the best way to level it or you can cook recipes if you are a chef for example or duel other members and NPCs (non playable characters) around the area you are in as a card duelist.

I have not played the Adventurer much but I did a little bit of research on the job. It appears that you level that through the "Main" story line - quests that are part of the major story or plot of the world. And completing collections and exploring areas of interest. It is what they call a "free style" job and you can wear lots of different clothing etc.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 04-30-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for all your help. Where did you go to research - was there some place that you went to read about the different jobs? I'll look for a trainer ... maybe if I'm "in" the job I want a quest for, the trainer will give me a quest for that job. I'll check it out.
    Thanks a bunch!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for all your help. Where did you go to research - was there some place that you went to read about the different jobs? I'll look for a trainer ... maybe if I'm "in" the job I want a quest for, the trainer will give me a quest for that job. I'll check it out.
    Thanks a bunch!
    There is a Wiki page being built here: http://fr.zam.com/wiki
    It is a start and very basic - apart from that I just google information or check IGN (a gaming site) for information, lol.

I think that is a good theory - normally they will also just give you a quest over them. A lot of the quests start in "The sanctuary" zone

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Yesterday I was playing and made my way to a purple circle that was on the map. There was a rock there with a picture of an axe so I clicked it and it asked if I wanted to be a miner. I said yes and it directed me a far way away to where the miner trainer is. So I think following the different color circles on the map can also help you do different jobs. I think the red ones are brawler jobs. The purple are mining. And I haven't tried any others.

I was just looking at the map configuration. Purple is minigames. Red is combat.

I was looking at the map again, and if you put your curser over the circles, they tell you what they are.
    Last edited by Bella BubbleBlossom; 05-01-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

zippazap is offline Amateur Gamer

That's right! Also, on the top left of your FR screen, there are 2 arrows. In between the arrows are a little picture. If you are adventurer right now, you should see a hat. Click the arrows to switch between jobs

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

You could press J, and then click on the image of the job, that works as well.

questwic is offline Explorer

In the mnu along the bottom as well, there is a button scond from the left that opens up your jobs menu. From there you can change clothes, distribute stars and switch jobs 8 ).

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

at the top where u have ur picture of ur job
    or at the bottom which says my jobs and equipment
    u can distribute stars and change clothes depending on ur job
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast