Raptor Bow of Ricochet for archer
    Shadow Blade of Soul Power for ninja
    Ornate Wand of Transmutation for wizard
    Warlord Axe of Command for warrior
    Shockrod of Triage for medic

I think they are best.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Best weapons

Oh cool! Iv been asking some people what weapons they use that are most powerful.
    Hmm..I wonder whats better..the Raptor Bow of Ricochet or the Briarwood (or something like that) bow from Tcg when it comes to archer.

They killed the Briarstring bow, Meag....not the most powerful as it pretty much used to be.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    They killed the Briarstring bow, Meag....not the most powerful as it pretty much used to be.
    :O Really? Then il be sure to try the Raptor Bow of Ricochet like the thread mentioned ^.^

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Hmm...that's interesting. I'll try them against Cakey when I can.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Rage - indefinitely. The Brawler's trait that grants 25 Health and 1 Energy when hit combined with the Rage's invincibility grant a devastating combo, defensively, as well as its double-attack boost making it an amazing offensive weapon. When surrounded by powerful enemies, the Rage will continuously stack. I can't think of a better weapon, unless your enemy keeps fleeing - in which case, quickly pull out your Balloon Hammer.

Ricochet - In certain cases only. It deals less than normal damage, but can bounce between enemies repeatedly. When you're fighting two powerful enemies, Hans and Hannah of Croaking Vale for instance, it is an amazingly powerful weapon that can inflict a great amount of damage. However, with lone enemies or monster spawners in the masses, it is not as efficient. These are the times when I use my Balloon/Blizzard bow, for its ability to stun/freeze the enemy with both attacks.

Soul Power - A great weapon, but useless if you get stunned or knocked back for an extended period. Not a great tool in duels, either. It's constant healing and energy gain is a great advantage indeed, and the energy gain makes it great offensively while the healing makes it an excellent defensive weapon. However, when it comes to lone enemies, again, I tend to quickly switch to Shadow Armies to unleash my Shadow Ninjas, and then change back to Soul Power to regain my energy for another assault.

Transmutation - Well, this one is just plain entertaining, but useful in that it stuns the enemies for some time. The Wizard doesn't have many weapons that can do more than stun an enemy, though I tend to use Firestorm on single powerful enemies.

Command - A copy of Rage, but with a shorter time, which makes little sense to me. Increased attack and damage reduction. It is certainly useful. The Warrior also doesn't seem to have much better weapons, unfortunately.

Triage - Default attack, it's definitely useful when you need healing or your group does and there's a mass of enemies nearby, as well. It's well-rounded for a default attack, but if you're fighting a single opponent, Alarm may be a better weapon. You can switch between the two as you see fit, if your enemy is a hard hitter.

It's difficult to find a single weapon that is useful in any situation.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Rage - indefinitely. The Brawler's trait that grants 25 Health and 1 Energy when hit combined with the Rage's invincibility grant a devastating combo, defensively, as well as its double-attack boost making it an amazing offensive weapon. When surrounded by powerful enemies, the Rage will continuously stack. I can't think of a better weapon, unless your enemy keeps fleeing - in which case, quickly pull out your Balloon Hammer.

Ricochet - In certain cases only. It deals less than normal damage, but can bounce between enemies repeatedly. When you're fighting two powerful enemies, Hans and Hannah of Croaking Vale for instance, it is an amazingly powerful weapon that can inflict a great amount of damage. However, with lone enemies or monster spawners in the masses, it is not as efficient. These are the times when I use my Balloon/Blizzard bow, for its ability to stun/freeze the enemy with both attacks.

Soul Power - A great weapon, but useless if you get stunned or knocked back for an extended period. Not a great tool in duels, either. It's constant healing and energy gain is a great advantage indeed, and the energy gain makes it great offensively while the healing makes it an excellent defensive weapon. However, when it comes to lone enemies, again, I tend to quickly switch to Shadow Armies to unleash my Shadow Ninjas, and then change back to Soul Power to regain my energy for another assault.

Transmutation - Well, this one is just plain entertaining, but useful in that it stuns the enemies for some time. The Wizard doesn't have many weapons that can do more than stun an enemy, though I tend to use Firestorm on single powerful enemies.

Command - A copy of Rage, but with a shorter time, which makes little sense to me. Increased attack and damage reduction. It is certainly useful. The Warrior also doesn't seem to have much better weapons, unfortunately.

Triage - Default attack, it's definitely useful when you need healing or your group does and there's a mass of enemies nearby, as well. It's well-rounded for a default attack, but if you're fighting a single opponent, Alarm may be a better weapon. You can switch between the two as you see fit, if your enemy is a hard hitter.

It's difficult to find a single weapon that is useful in any situation.
    Thanks!
    I was hoping for some details on the weapons.

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Warlord Axe of Command for warrior: this 1 is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    Thanks!
    I was hoping for some details on the weapons.
    OH and ik right iw anted 2 know more about the Weapons 2
    Last edited by lauragoodheart; 04-30-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I'll have to add to this a bit. I've recently discovered the hidden abilities of Firebomb, seeming to be originally discovered by our own Proto Man/sherlock echospear (FR/FRI).

Ricochet - In certain cases only. It deals less than normal damage, but can bounce between enemies repeatedly. When you're fighting two powerful enemies, Hans and Hannah of Croaking Vale for instance, it is an amazingly powerful weapon that can inflict a great amount of damage (if one isn't low on health, of course). However, with lone enemies or monster spawners in the masses, it is not as efficient. These are the times when I use my Balloon/Blizzard bow, for its ability to stun/freeze the enemy with both attacks. In the case of a mass of opponents or a single powerful enemy with countless hordes of servants, I pull out Firebomb. The standard attack is appealing for the mere fact it can inflict extra damage. But the Super Attack is a true Super Attack - once used, the affected opponents will be struck the amount of damage that is told (~2500) once for every enemy that was hit. Did it strike twenty enemies at once? They all just got hit ~2500 twenty times each. In places like Cray Caves, where monster spawners are abundant, this tool is invaluable. Props to whomever discovered this, if it wasn't Proto Man, as it is the craziest thing I've ever found in a weapon.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

I Have The Weapon Storm Breaker Which Use To Be In THe Station Cash Shop And It Is Really POwerful After They Changed The Combat Style!