Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FAME is offline Explorer

Default When would you say a house is ready for a major, big time party?

I've been working on my place for a while and i really wanna throw a huge party, except i want it to be perfect. My place has a hotel theme with two stories, and a lobby. I have a fashion run way, an oasis, a vip room, a dance floor, pirate ships, and a huge sky platform. I believe I have 707 items at my place. In your opinion, do you think my place is good enough? If not, do you have any suggestions? I feel like something is missing.

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: When would you say a house is ready for a major, big time party?

How about a pool for your hotel?

(P.S. I think this thread is in the wrong spot so i flagged it.)
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

I believe a House is not complete until the Item limit is reached, and if you can hack and go over the limit, Do it! Our Housing Dreams MUST be fulfilled! (Just kidding, dont hack.)

Free Smiles for taking!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Do you have launch pads? If you don't, that could be what's missing

But yes, it sounds more than adequate for a giant party

And remember, a party is made more by the characters attending then the setting

Also, a bunch of stuff thrown on the ground always helps (boomboxes, crates, balloon pet pumper, cakes, etc)
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I think a house is complete when the max limit is reached .... and when you are happy with it and you feel you have completed it. You will know when that happens. I can't wait to see it. It sounds amazing.

FAME is offline Explorer

Ok, thx guys, ya i'm new at this so i didn't really pay much attention to witch spot i put this thread in.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Sounds awesome!!!! I wanna go there now!
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

FAME is offline Explorer

OK if anyone wants to see my place, add me!!! i'm usually on around nine (pacific time) and my FR name is Lexi Sweetarrow.