Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Want to become a teacher at Doctor Raven's School For Medics? (my medic school)

Ok since my replies are filling my other thread advertising the school this thread is for those who want to be a teacher at my medical school. If you have any other questions which do not relate to being a teacher and the school ask in my other thread plz .

To be a teacher the statistics are:

1) You need to be level 20 to be a teacher. We accept level 18-19 for special teacher training.

2) You need to be someone can keep control of students without bother.

3) Someone with great
    memory

4) Is available to come online at england times

If you think you have what it takes to be a teacher at my school please post a reply. If not and still want to be a staff member in my school go to my other thread and check the
    vacant positions available.

There are currently 9 places available
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 08-24-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Want to become a teacher at Doctor Raven's School For Medics? (my medic school)

I'd do it. but i don't know england times. i'm in america.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Want to become a teacher at Doctor Raven's School For Medics? (my medic school)

Im level 20 Medic and Adventurer....And Im American too....And I only can keep control of girls...I dont mind if you dont want me.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Since you both live in america I need to know what state (not trying to be personal) so I can check online what the time difference would be. The school would be open saturdays and sundays from 4-6pm. Chase I would offer you girl's dorm duty but the pay would be 750 coins per month since that job isn't as active as the others.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

no reply? :S

Quote Originally Posted by RayWonderMetal View Post
    Since you both live in america I need to know what state (not trying to be personal) so I can check online what the time difference would be. The school would be open saturdays and sundays from 4-6pm. Chase I would offer you girl's dorm duty but the pay would be 750 coins per month since that job isn't as active as the others.
    Colorado. Mountain Time.
    Tell a friend

I can keep control of girls only, too. I can take the girls dorm duty or if there is a cafeteria, I'll be a moniter of that.
    Tell a friend

Girls dorm duty it is then! I'll find out the time difference but I think the most it can be is 8...