Hiiiiii your AMAZING if you clicked this xD now...if youkeep reading...you'll be supercalifragalisticexpialidoucious o_o" LOL XDanyway, please keep reading! ^^

So.

Come See My Castle I built in my lot!

Fun Facts about my castle:
-Over 6,000 items in lot.
-Took about a week to build
-Had help from friends!

Credits To Friends That Helped Give Me Ideas:

Shaylee Sunspinner
Nataliee Spiritcandyy
Maddy55
Ty for your help guys :]

VOTE.
WILL POST PICS OF MY SHROUDED GLADE LOT LATER!

RULES:
Yeah, yeah, yada yada yada, i know you guys hate readingrules i do too! XD So lets make this very short and simple!
DO NOT COPY MY IDEAS/THINGS IVE BUILT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Im not trying to sound mean or protective, but i think itsvery rude and annoying when ppl steal YOUR ideas without permission. Just PM meif you want to talk to me about using an idea of mine! Its simple.
AND...VOTE!!

Info You Need To Know About Coming To My House!

When?
Anytime!
Where?
My Shrouded Glade Lot!
How Do I Get There?
You may either add me (Dawn73) or find me in housingdirectory.

{I reccomend adding me that way you can have acess to almostALL my lots, I have built other items that are not in housing directory.}

What If You Deny My Request?
If I do im sorry sometimes i do that if i don't know you. If you REALLY want to add me just whisper me, if i dont respond just post on here!

Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Have Any Other Lots In Housing Directory?
Actually I do, my seaside lot. My seaside lot contains bigsculptures of Yoshi, Kir, and Pacman and the little ghosties ^^. I Reallyrecommend checking it out. Also try to ADD me so you can visit some of my otherlots!

How Do You Build So Fast?
I've been building for 3 years, it takes ALOT of practice.But i like to show my creativity through it!

How Do You Come Up With Good Ideas?

Ask friends! Or look at stuff in real!

Will You Build More?
Well...idk, maybe..maybe not. I haven't been enjoyingbuilding lately..Since the update it makes everything so sensitive anddifficult.
(And yes i tried snapping to grid still not the same.)
How Do You Come Up With Good Ideas?

_________________________________________________________________ _

Thats it! Come visit! If your even thinking about it...someone said i was crystal bluegem & meganisum combined lol. xP My Houses have never really been famous before o.o since no one knows me xD. You should come! Thats it! OH. and! I have 5 more rules for you!!!! (:

1. VOTE.
2. COMMENT.
3. SHARE WITH FRIENDS.
4. INVITE.
5. HAVE FUN.