Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

benjamin greenspy1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon3 *UPDATED*Return of the Sky Mansion!

Hey its Ben Realm here.

I have a building Idea that is gonna become real. I'm bringing back the Sky Mansion! If you don't know what the sky mansion is, The sky mansion is my very first creation in housing and it was a mid-air hoverboard park with other things in it. This time it will have wayyyy more things in it besides a Hoverboard and Bike park. It will have two pools a gaint slide, a stage, a restauraunt and much much more. This Sky mansion will be in a Beach-front lot I have, and will be fully finished in December 2012. If you want to donate any blocks or coins you can if you want.

*UPDATE* The first floor of the Super-plex is now finished. The second floor will be started Today 2/12 and will be finsihed by 2/24 *UPDATE*

*P.S the lot will be open to the public earlier in some spots*

Post below for any comments or questions.
    Last edited by benjamin greenspy1; 02-12-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Return of the Sky Mansion!

Thats a Great Idea! (: Obviously i Wont Take Your Idea But Im Gonna Do Something Along The Line Of a Brain IQ Test Simulator! All i need Is Brain Buster Ideas! (: And A Lot xD

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.