Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Troy Azureshield's houses and lots.....Trust me, Its heven in a game!

Lol, He's one of my best friends, and trust me, His houses and lots are like virtual heven!
    Troy Azureshield
    He has...
    A Snowhill lot that has "Troy Donalds" , a Dojo, A Mega Mansion, and a Mayan Pyramid.

A Briarwood lot that has A slide, a dance floor, near 100 shops, a Maze, and a park/camp site...

A Large wilds hous e that is AWESOME. Its a hotel with 100 rooms, a Mall with 100 shops and a large ocean like walkway, that hasa few ships..

Asmall Wilds house that functions like a mall

A 2 story apartment that is kind of like a complete house....

WOW, you REALLY need to add this guy!
    Troy Azureshield

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Troy Azureshield's houses and lots.....Trust me, Its heven in a game!

Really that sounds Great!

----

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Troy Azureshield's houses and lots.....Trust me, Its heven in a game!

I would if my dang FR would go down already. (it's been three hours)

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

Sounds like an awesome set of houses right there lol. =P
    I may add him if he's online. =)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer

I've been to one of his lots, it really was pretty amazing! He has put a lot of time and thought into his lots!

lil styles01 is offline Banned

I really doubt that there are 200 rooms in one larges house. If your gonna say what's in there you should be exact. I cannot imagine that, I can imagine 25 rooms in a mall, and maybe 20-30 rooms in a hotel but that's about it. Sounds cool though

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    I really doubt that there are 200 rooms in one larges house. If your gonna say what's in there you should be exact. I cannot imagine that, I can imagine 25 rooms in a mall, and maybe 20-30 rooms in a hotel but that's about it. Sounds cool though
    lol, i exagerated a little, but ya close to that...About 50.....what? A guess is that he's Richard Rich's son.... lol

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    Lol, He's one of my best friends, and trust me, His houses and lots are like virtual heven!

Troy Azureshield
    He has...
    A Snowhill lot that has "Troy Donalds" , a Dojo, A Mega Mansion, and a Mayan Pyramid.

A Briarwood lot that has A slide, a dance floor, near 100 shops, a Maze, and a park/camp site...

A Large wilds hous e that is AWESOME. Its a hotel with 100 rooms, a Mall with 100 shops and a large ocean like walkway, that hasa few ships..

Asmall Wilds house that functions like a mall

A 2 story apartment that is kind of like a complete house....

WOW, you REALLY need to add this guy!
    Troy Azureshield

Holy,I had him as a friend at the Begging I Played FR,and clicked "Removed Friend" on acissdent,Jk,I'll try to add him what servers he play Happy girl???? xxD

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    lol, i exagerated a little, but ya close to that...About 50.....what? A guess is that he's Richard Rich's son.... lol
    Hes RICHY RICH I tell ya,RICHY RICH lol
    Last edited by Malcom Fireychampion; 07-02-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Whoa! I gotta check this out!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

thecarot445 is offline Explorer

Swearing is totally unacceptable and against the rules of FRI - Madeline

you can read the forum rules here http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...hread.php?t=53 (Forum Rules - Please READ before posting!)
    Last edited by Madeline; 07-02-2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast