Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Default Tour Pavana's place

Hi, I'm Prince Echo (the first pic dwn there) and I'll be your guide for the home tour.

the 2nd pic is the front - sorry my person snapped the photo when the xmas lights had just blinked off

the 3r pic the livingroom

the 4th pic is from another angle facing the kitchen. Nice scrathing post don't you think?

the 5th pic is the kitchen - I don't see catnip do you? Remind her to get me some.

the 6th pic is the other side of the kitchen has a jukebox with 10 songs and room to dance to them. Humunoids like to dance a lot it seems.

the 7th pic is the bedroom/bathroom/office. Notice I have my own bed - I still like jumping on her's - especially on cold nights or when I have a nightmare.

Let's continue the tour with the outside. pic 8 - See, a huge stero off the back porch for yet MORE dancing. Why not a giant ball of yarn?

pic 9 - is the huge outdoor dance floor. Why not carpeted tunnels and feathers for me?

the last pic - one of my friends. The fuzzy squirrel. I like him. My human also got me some chickens. I thought I was supposed to EAT the chickens, but she meant me to play with them. Those chickens are mean though - they tried to eat the squirrel. They may be thinking of what cat tastes like. She says we need the eggs. Me thinks I have a few big spider friends the chickens should meet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Totoro is offline Explorer

Default Re: Tour Pavana's place

I am glad to someone using those outdoor style stone and wood benches. Clever use to make a picnic table thing out of them in the last photo. I am amazed at how many people have bought the larger house.

I hope down the road they offer us other houses and apartments to buy.

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Nice House

signature made by ninjablade2000.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
    I am glad to someone using those outdoor style stone and wood benches. Clever use to make a picnic table thing out of them in the last photo. I am amazed at how many people have bought the larger house.

I hope down the road they offer us other houses and apartments to buy.
    They had said there would be several styles and we could tour the houses. So far that hasn't happened, so maybe at the next update we will have other style houses - perhaps two story with over the 3 large rooms we have now.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Nice house,Pavana....

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

sandshaven is offline Explorer

You did a very nice job... Congrats

RockoRox is offline Newbie Explorer

Cool house!