Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Rain's Obstacle Course: Camp Fun: Level 1 now open!

I've started working on a three-level obstacle course made of various housing items (especially blocks). The first level, which is camp themed, thus the name Camp Fun, is now open, and the beginning of level two, Media Magic, is underway. I will add pictures of the course so far once I upload them. Also, I'm looking for obstacle suggestions that have to do with media (music, movies, TV, radio, books, magazines, newspapers, videogames, ect.) and suggestions for a third theme. I'm thinking holidays/seasons or towers of terror. What do you think?
    Come try out the course! Add me, my house is now open! Post your best time and I'll keep track of the best of the best!
    Best Time: d,h,m,s by [name]

Level 1: Camp Fun!
    This level starts with an evelvator platform. You take it up to a block platform where you will see a banner. Then, you must jump a chasm that would land you in my yard if you miss. Then you must catch a long range moving platform. It is slightly tilted, so you have to stay alert and not fall down! Then you will pass between two spitfires and jump yet another chasm. Then, you pass through two totem peices to go down a narrow half-pipe. Then, you will jump onto the next platform and jump another chasm. There is only one way to go: a small ramp. Then you will come off another platform and cross a bridge of cloud blocks. Or so it seems... After you jump off the bridge you will come to a pair of slightly split level blocks, followed by the biggest obstacle of this level: the wheel of terror. Be careful as you jump and slide across. Then slide down the last ramp and jump the spitfire, then you will land into level 2. There is a checkpoint here. It will say you have completed the race, because I have yet to finish level 2. It does not count.

Level 2: Media Magic
    The first obstacle here is based on Alice in Wonderland. There is a very small door and a table with drinks on it. Figure out how to get through! After you get past this one, you will see a small fleet of boats. Recognize the boats the first years at Hogwarts take to the school?

So come on over and try it out!
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 07-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Allons-y.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help with blocks? (Will use this as my house thread when I find out)

Try holding both Ctrl and Alt and then rotating the block until it reaches that form. If that doesn't work, put down something flat, elevate it so that you can see the bottom easily, and move the block over the bottom of the other item. Hold Ctrl while moving the block so that it doesn't align automatically with anything.

Default Re: Help with blocks? (Will use this as my house thread when I find out)

Thank you so much! I tried the second method, and it works! Now I just need to find the right spot to place that obstacle. I replaced where it was going to be originally with a narrow half-pipe style obstacle.
    Allons-y.

Default Re: Rain's Obstacle Course: Camp Fun: Level 1 now open!

GUYS! I need suggestions for obstacles! I'm making areally small door like in Alice in Wonderland, but I need more ideas!
    Allons-y.

Shadow Kevin is offline Newbie Explorer

You could make a maze out of bright colored blocks that has a roof over the head so you can not see the way the maze goes by using the mouse to look down on the maze. Then when you come out of the maze you could have a rainbow over the maze and a something to do with gold, kind of like going over the rainbow to find a pot of gold.

Or you could have a huge lightning bolt going up, like the master bolt from Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Lightning Thief. And use beds that you have to bounce up.

Those are my two suggestions, sound like this is a really cool house.

- Shadow Kevin

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

My Idea for the Media Magic: Transformers, It could just be a robot that you have to climb up.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Those are good ideas, but I decided to build something else because the obstacle course was becoming too hard. I'm building a mall and stores, which will feature:
    -An open-air cafe
    -Many stores
    -A swimming pool
    -An animal shelter
    -A hotel
    -And more!
    Allons-y.

dakady is offline Explorer

so wat time are you on and when can i add you

Shadow Kevin is offline Newbie Explorer

Wow a huge Free Realms Mall, that sounds really cool. A garden and green house on the top of it would be pretty cool.

- Shadow Kevin

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Sounds Cool! I'II try come!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast