Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: my house

hampton is offline Newbie Explorer

Default my house

every one can party in a house in seaside

hampton is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: my house

HIYA i'm wanting a ref make a party in seaside it is a building that you can party in

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

hampton, FreeRealmsInsider.com does not associate with Sony Online Entertainment. We don't know for sure if the in-game Referees visit from time to time or not, but chances are they won't see your messages if you post them here.

If you need a Ref's attention for something, here's what you should do!

• Visit help.freerealms.com. As you might have guessed, this is the Free Realms customer support site.
    • Click on "Ask For Help"
    • It will likely ask you to log in to your Station account. Do so; This is a trusted SOE website!
    • Follow the directions on the next page to write up and categorize your trouble ticket.
    • Be patient! Depending on how busy the ticket answerers (usually Referees) are, it could take some time to recieve a response. This response will soon arrive in the email that is set to your account, so keep an eye out there.

If you'd like to submit a suggestion or report a bug to the Developers and Community Team of SOE, check out this website!

forums.station.sony.com/freerealms

This is the official Free Realms forums. You can easily make your Forum handle and post what you'd like in the designated areas, which are set up similarly to the Forums here at FreeRealmsInsider.com!

Free Realms Insider is a Free Realms Community, not an official SOE website based on the game. We're all fans and players of Free Reams just like yourself!

I hope I was able to help you out, here.

With all due respect.
    -- Firehawk
    FRI Moderator
    Last edited by Firehawk; 04-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.

GavinRises is offline Amateur Gamer

Firehawk said it all

dillila199935 is offline Explorer

Me and my guild The FreeRealms Guardians are getting famous. We built a village and posted it on the housing directory... its so awesome! its called cloudy Cove by Pernelle Flamel and though it is new, and not as good as a troy azureshield, its still just a baby step to fame and fortune! not really, we build from the heart <3