Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Musicalyrics's Mansion (Not updated.)

Due to financial problems, I can't complete the next labyrinth very soon. In the mean time, enjoy a small thing I made at random.
    Spoiler: show
    Anything in this spoiler is purely obsolete. Everything has passed.
    Two days I've toiled tirelessly, my imagination my only colleague in my efforts. And today, I welcome you to try and get out.

What is behind those blocks, you ask? Why, it's nothing more than a labyrinth... also known as my Large Wilds House. The Gods of construction instructed me to create this mammoth of your everyday maze. Not just on ground floor, you'll be elevated into the air trying to find the exit; and though you know where the exit is... just how will you get there? You have many paths to take, but only one will lead to salvation. Better not waste time asking that - get running!
    And for those term-specific players, you can call this a labyrinth... or you can call it a haunted house. Either way, you must reach the exit.

Once you've entered, you can't go back.

But you will not escape that easily! The property has been set to cease the progress of any careless individual. Motionless traps aside, I will also hunt you down in my offensive form. If I witness you reach the exit, my lengthy labyrinth will unleash its powers and render your success void. Unfortunately, the air of the outside weakens me, so I will not be able to stay near the exit for longer than I must. You will want to make sure I don't see you, though - I have not met a being yet that can match my speed. You will also meet some innocent-seeming teddy bears. I have no control over their intentions, so I cannot tell you to trust them or not. Out of the little leftover goodness in my heart, I had adopted them from EatMonkies's orphanage, meeting him in secret to hide from the filter. They may be dangerous, or they may be helpful, I cannot tell you for sure.

So come on! Enter, and prepare to spend the rest of your days searching for the exit. If you aren't in the <insiders> guild or Musicalyrics's friends list, I have unblocked friend requests to allow you entry. If I decline it, whisper to me that you want to get into the labyrinth.

A number of very difficult challenges have been set for you by the Gods.
    • He who can post on this thread the exact number of items within that property will free a captured dove whom will happily reward you with 25,000 coins for you to carry.
    • He who can estimate, to the nearest thousand, the exact cost of building this playground of the Gods shall break the chains leashed on an innocent robgoblin cook whom will gratefully grant you with 25,000 hard-earned coins.
    • He who can map out this horrid land will be rewarded by Rick Astley, famous dancer and singer and unknown cartographer, with 100,000 coins! The map must be extremely accurate, however.

As you can tell, it will not be easy to gain the Gods' favor. Each answer must be absolutely correct - if your answer is off by even one, you are not correct and have no chance of getting a reward. You may change your answer and alter your answer all you wish, but only your answer that is visible at exactly 5 PM Eastern Standard Timing on March 14th with the text, "Let loose the labyrinth's locusts!" will be accepted. If the Gods are not near to distinguish the winners and you change your answer, you will be disqualified.

The Gods have not done such a feat in many millennia, so the paths may seem a little unstable. But if you think that that is all of the Gods' abilities, then you are sorely mistaken. This labyrinth is a living being and will continue to alter its form every month. You can expect the next reformation to occur on the first of May April. As a result of these reformations, access to the grounds will be cut off until the land is stable.

For those more competitive than money-needy, The Speed Demon has reached the exit in 22.5 seconds without fully trying. Can you get there faster?

Oh yeah, I also was able to get a gumball machine in there if you get hungry.

STB FAQs
    Q: Where is the end?/How do I know I reached the end?
    A: The end is literally the exit of the house. It's the southern gate.

Q: So, once I reach the exit of the house, I'm at the end, right?
    A: Close, actually. You need to be able to actually exit via that gate to have reached the end.
    So, one day, I wondered, "Why doesn't anybody make spiral staircases?" So I went to building one.
    I ended up making it go as high as possible. This made me decide to make the longest slide I could possibly make, as well. I put a bed at the end for the heck of it. After that, I decided to put a staircase of beds so you can loop back over to the top of the stairs.
    Then, from my previous labyrinth, I had an excess of blocks. I'm trading most of them, so I got bored and this is what happened when I used the blocks I couldn't or wouldn't trade.

I like to think of it as a depiction of my mind.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-15-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Lil' Ol' Labyrinth...

How do I know I made it to the end? lol... I was in there for awhile...

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    How do I know I made it to the end? lol... I was in there for awhile...
    The end is literally the exit of the house. o_o Southern gate.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

I passed it countless times lol e_e how silly.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Wow, that looks fun

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    I passed it countless times lol e_e how silly.
    Passing it isn't enough, though. You have to be able to actually click on it and exit. I knew those teasers would get someone.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I am starting my map.
    I know I will win this.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

I went to you house and I am already blocked
    MAN THIS IS HARD!

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCardinal14 View Post
    I went to you house and I am already blocked
    Oh, sometimes you don't end up at the entrance when you teleport there. To make sure no one cheats using that, I made a cage in that spot.

Nick Earthwave is offline Explorer

My estimata for how much is 49,900 and exat iteams it 500
    Nick Earthwave

When life give's you opportunity's...

You Take Them...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast