Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Iocane's House! New pics! Dec. 26 2009

This was originally titled "It's not much but I had fun doing it " or something, I already changed the title. I wanted to make it clearer whose thread it was

!! NEW PICS !! Dec. 26 2009

Inspired by all the tree houses and a sever lack of funds, I decided to go the opposite direction. Now you can't really build down, but you can pretend!

I completely redid the pool and the stairs and everything. Since the last set of pics and this new one ... Two purple square blocks and the dresser haven't been fiddled with at least a little bit.

Now, I decided to make use of my porch. I mean, it doesn't rain in Free Realms does it, so what's it doing there? i don't like pointless in my house, so I decided it was the platform for a diving board!! I've redone it considerably -- The pool is way bigger, and on the other side of the house. The stairs look much more awesome and they're a lot neater (i.e. more aligned with each other ... I'm OCD) Now one can just go up the stairs, straight across the roof and take a running jump into the pool. I've even installed a backboard of sorts so you don't go off the edge of the pool!! There's also a brand new hot tub!

--------------

Closeups of the pool and the hot tub. The only change I made after I took this picture was to put a step on each side of the hot tub (I had some blocks left over ...)

-------------

A view from the roof. I've modified the dressing area a little bit from the last time, and I think the whole stairs/diving platform looks a lot more polished than it did the first time 'round. I'm getting better at stacking blocks (And then taking them down again) ... It's not your imagination, in this shot the board is supported by a bunch of stacked purple blocks, in the far shot, they aren't. This one was actually taken before I took them down to build the hot tub. I know I probably could have removed that last one under the diving rug board itself, but it just doesn't feel right.

---------------

This is just a divers-eye-view of the pool. It looks nice and big like this! (And I've tested it all sorts of ways, and I always hit the water. Pay no attention to that stain on the right edge ...

---------

This is much the same as a picture I posted about the sponsored items to show off the garland. The garland and house plant are both Sponsor items. The Snowman is from the "snowdays" gift code, and the tiki torch (another sponsor item) is there to make sure he doesn't get any funny ideas about escape ... Erm ... I don't feel like fixing the picture but ... I just realized that garland is upside down. *cough*

------------------

The bedroom has changed a little ... And th ebedroom is about all that I have of the interior. I spent allll my coins on the pool, someday I'll have a livingroom! And maybe some books on that darn bookcase!!!! What I said the first time still stands mostly: The hardest part was getting that rug up on the wall just like I wanted it. It kept going too high or too low. I finally stuck a red block on the half-wall and it worked. It didn't work when I tried it with a purple block.

----------

Last but not least ... FISHIES!!!! The fish tank, and then my fishing trophies, hung there as a warning to the li'l tank fishies not to try and escape, cuz bad things happen in the wild. Either that, or they're looking down on the tank with godlike benevolance, I'm good either way. ;-)

--------------

This is left over from the original post -- Right now my pets are too busy getting stuck in/under the bottm step on my flight of stairs to be doing much around the water cooler, but I adore the picture.

This is one of my favorite parts of my huse ... For some reason all of my pets or at least many of them tend to congrigate in one section of the lawn. So I put a fountain there, henceforth called the Water Cooler. I have nine pets. six are in this shot. (There's a pony kind of hidden behind the Reindeer, and a unicorn hiding behind the water cooler and the map.)

Last edited by Iocane; 12-26-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: New pics!!
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Default Re: It's not much but I had fun doing it :)

Cool awesome and FABULOUS!How many pets you have?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Thank you!! I really did have a lot of fun.

As for pets, I have one of each now.

Admiral Hurricane (Triceretops)
    Captain Jack (Cat, grey/white, Captain Jack from Torchwood, not Pirates of the Carribean)
    Colonel Cinnamon (Red-nosed Reindeer)
    Inspector Lefty (Golden lab I think)
    Lt. Taco (Unicorn ... I was hungry when I named her.)
    Major Fluffy (Dragon, named in homage of Hagrid)
    Major Karma (Pegasus. It's an awful pun, I know but NINE pets, and only one pun. I'm doing well.)
    Private Zinx (Pony, and I pronounce it Zinc)
    Sergant Flash (T-Rex)

And the military ranks started with Captain Jack, my second pet (Lefty was the first), and then my realization that the T-Rex *had* to be Sarge... after that it all just happened.
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

Are you playing right now?Because FR redirect me to my profile page automatically.It's weird.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Yep, playing atm, just took out the ebil snow guy. Try opening another tab or browswer page and accessing free realms from there, sometimes I have to do that to get in.

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Nice Housse you got there

I like how you decorated it
    Last edited by RedCardinal14; 12-25-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

signature made by ninjablade2000.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Awesome house love your purple outfit and the purpleness in your house (purple pwns)

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

House envy Know that you are envied!

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Wonderful job on your house! I like the stairs to get to the roof!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Replying to several things at once (and bumping cuz I did a bunch of new pics!!)

Quote Originally Posted by RedCardinal14 View Post
    Nice Housse you got there

I like how you decorated it
    Thank you!! I'm having a ball doing all this ...

---

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    Awesome house love your purple outfit and the purpleness in your house (purple pwns)
    Woohoo!! Another fan of the purple!! And yes, purple truly does pwn. I was originally blonde with red eyes and red/black wings but I had to unleash the inner purple. The purple can not be contained!!

---

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    House envy Know that you are envied!
    Awwwww <3 ty!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Izzi Stormheart View Post
    Wonderful job on your house! I like the stairs to get to the roof!
    Thank you so much!! I hope you still like them - They're one of the first things I redid, I wasn't totally happy with the first set (kept falling off the side ...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast